Hero editor?

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Almost all in diablo 2 LOD uses a hero editor

Do you think they will disable it in diablo III? (I hope so)

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
agreed. single player in d2 was hella boring, so the only reason i played it was when my net was down, and only cuz i had zonfire. if i didnt have zonfire i wouldnt of even played SP. doesnt make a difference as smith said cuz its only sp. i wouldnt mind having one

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Sorry whats this about a hero editor? can u get one for diablo 2? if so could someone please tell me where, sounds very interesting (=

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
Sorry whats this about a hero editor? can u get one for diablo 2? if so could someone please tell me where, sounds very interesting (=

1) I'm not sure if it's legal to be posted on this forum, because it's a hack.
2) Google search is your friend.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
Its not really a hack in any way, it edits the data that is stored on your computer, if it violates the tos I'm not sure. Anyway, its only for single player/open b.net because all that data is stored on your computer, and they will likely get rid of single player/open b.net or have your single player characters stored on b.net servers (you might as well just play b.net...)

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
they will likely get rid of single player/open b.net or have your single player characters stored on b.net servers (you might as well just play b.net...)

That would be really stupid. I'd rather not play the game on the internet, I prefer LAN'ing, and can't get why they would want SP chars on b.net...
That way, you can't play the game if you don't have an internet connection, and you'd probably need a pretty good one too.

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
and you'd probably need a pretty good one too.
Umm... right. Not for Diablo II. Well, you can't run it with dial-up, but there's no huge connection involved.

Oh, and hey, Sajber. How went the Warcraft D&D project?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.