I hate those Civilians

Severon

Reaction score
Okay my problem is this:

I created a Rebel tower and gave it the throw molotov ability and used the same and a duplicate weapon(not at the same time) that they used in the campaign. I took it off Disabled and Hidden. Got everything looking good then test him out. They would throw the molotov's but I guess they forgot to put the gas inside them, because they would attack the targets, but they would do 0 damage.:banghead:

Okay so this sounds like the effect - molotov damage is not working, well the damage is set to 5 and I can't find anything else that would effect this.:banghead:

O and I tried giving them the marine weapon that I duplicated and it worked just fine except they don't carry machine guns and bullets coming from their groan just looks wierd. So why dear community can't I get that particular weapon to do damage. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

O I modified the marine weapon to shoot molotov that was umm interesting, but it worked and did damage.

Is it just that particular weapon that blizzard decided to make it look like they did damage but were really saying "F you" and laughing or am I just screwing something up.:banghead:

One last thing: :banghead:

Severon

Reaction score
Good question, I don't remember atm and I'm at work, so I will look and see when I get home, but I'm pretty sure everything was linked. After all I did use the exact original that they had in the editor. Of course I enabled the weapon and unchecked hidden, but thats all I did and it still didn't work.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
When you hover over the weapon in the UI, what damage does it display?

Severon

Reaction score
5.. But I finally got it to work changing stuff within the switch effect, still not entirely certain why it wasn't, but it did after checking a couple of boxes

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.