In need of expert help >Dialog Voting<

Razed

Reaction score
Hi there, I have this dialog voting system in my map which goes like this...

4 choices: Holy, Nature, Fire and Frost.

This is the trigger I am using.
NOTE: everything works fine, I just can't get out of the thing when it's a draw in voting.
Code:
First Vote Round Ends
    Events
        Time - Start_Timer expires
    Conditions
    Actions
        Countdown Timer - Destroy Start_Timer_Window
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a User player) and do (Dialog - Hide VotingDialog for (Picked player))
        Wait 0.01 seconds
        Multiboard - Destroy Multiboard_Voting
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((HolyCounter Greater than NatureCounter) and (HolyCounter Greater than FireCounter)) and (HolyCounter Greater than FrostCounter)
            Then - Actions
                Set Current_Level = Holy Revive 1 <gen>
                Set HolyCounter = 0
                Set NatureCounter = 0
                Set FireCounter = 0
                Set FrostCounter = 0
                Wait 1.00 seconds
                Game - Display to (All players) for 6.00 seconds the text: The area of |cffFFF...
                Wait 2.00 seconds
                Trigger - Run Voting System Revive <gen> (ignoring conditions)
                Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                ((NatureCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (NatureCounter Greater than FireCounter)) and (NatureCounter Greater than FrostCounter)
            Then - Actions
                Set Current_Level = Nature Revive 1 <gen>
                Set HolyCounter = 0
                Set NatureCounter = 0
                Set FireCounter = 0
                Set FrostCounter = 0
                Wait 1.00 seconds
                Game - Display to (All players) for 6.00 seconds the text: The area of |cff4CC...
                Wait 2.00 seconds
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                ((FireCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (FireCounter Greater than NatureCounter)) and (FireCounter Greater than FrostCounter)
            Then - Actions
                Set Current_Level = Fire Revive 1 <gen>
                Set HolyCounter = 0
                Set NatureCounter = 0
                Set FireCounter = 0
                Set FrostCounter = 0
                Wait 1.00 seconds
                Game - Display to (All players) for 6.00 seconds the text: The area of |cffF62...
                Wait 2.00 seconds
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                ((FrostCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (FrostCounter Greater than NatureCounter)) and (FrostCounter Greater than FireCounter)
            Then - Actions
                Set Current_Level = Frost Revive 1 <gen>
                Set HolyCounter = 0
                Set NatureCounter = 0
                Set FireCounter = 0
                Set FrostCounter = 0
                Wait 1.00 seconds
                Game - Display to (All players) for 6.00 seconds the text: The area of |cff79B...
                Wait 2.00 seconds
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
                Set HolyCounter = 0
                Set NatureCounter = 0
                Set FireCounter = 0
                Set FrostCounter = 0
                Wait 1.00 seconds
                Game - Display to (All players) for 6.00 seconds the text: It's a draw, a rand...
                Wait 2.00 seconds
                Trigger - Run Multiboard First Round <gen> (ignoring conditions)
                Trigger - Run First Vote Round <gen> (ignoring conditions)
            Else - Actions

As you can see the first 4 If/Then/Else actions are taken place when Holy, Nature, Fire or Frost has the highest of all 4 in points. But now I need a If/Then/Else for when it's a draw between the highest ones.
I thought of an easy trigger to check if it's a draw, but that one also triggers if it's "3 - 2 - 2 - 1" in points, for example.

The 'draw' like If/Then/Else also has the Run Triggers 2 times to make the Dialog show up again.

Perhaps some help, thanks :)

P.S. I had these conditions at the last If/Then/Else with my previous version of the trigger:
Code:
If - Conditions
    (HolyCounter Equal to NatureCounter) and ((HolyCounter Greater than FireCounter) and (HolyCounter Greater than FrostCounter))
    (HolyCounter Equal to FireCounter) and ((HolyCounter Greater than NatureCounter) and (HolyCounter Greater than FrostCounter))
    (HolyCounter Equal to FrostCounter) and ((HolyCounter Greater than NatureCounter) and (HolyCounter Greater than FireCounter))
    (NatureCounter Equal to HolyCounter) and ((NatureCounter Greater than FireCounter) and (NatureCounter Greater than FrostCounter))
    (NatureCounter Equal to FireCounter) and ((NatureCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (NatureCounter Greater than FrostCounter))
    (NatureCounter Equal to FrostCounter) and ((NatureCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (NatureCounter Greater than FireCounter))
    (FireCounter Equal to HolyCounter) and ((FireCounter Greater than NatureCounter) and (FireCounter Greater than FrostCounter))
    (FireCounter Equal to NatureCounter) and ((FireCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (FireCounter Greater than FrostCounter))
    (FireCounter Equal to FrostCounter) and ((FireCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (FireCounter Greater than NatureCounter))
    (FrostCounter Equal to HolyCounter) and ((FrostCounter Greater than NatureCounter) and (FrostCounter Greater than FireCounter))
    (FrostCounter Equal to NatureCounter) and ((FrostCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (FrostCounter Greater than FireCounter))
    (FrostCounter Equal to FireCounter) and ((FrostCounter Greater than HolyCounter) and (FrostCounter Greater than NatureCounter))
    (((HolyCounter Equal to NatureCounter) and (HolyCounter Equal to FireCounter)) and (HolyCounter Equal to FrostCounter)) and ((NatureCounter Equal to FireCounter) and ((NatureCounter Equal to FrostCounter) and (FireCounter Equal to FrostCounter)))

Kinda chaotic and it wasn't working :)

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
You need to add

Code:
Or Any Conditions

for that to work. At the moment ALL of those conditions must be fufilled, making it impossible.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Set Max = Max(this value, Max(that value, Max(some value, other value)))

Set Count = 0
If Max equal to (this value) then
- Set Count = Count + 1
If Max equal to (that value) then
- Set Count = Count + 1
If Max equal to (some value) then
- Set Count = Count + 1
If Max equal to (other value) then
- Set Count = Count + 1

If Count greater than 1 then
- Game - Display: Several max values...

Well, and, what should happen?

Razed

Reaction score
Which variable-type are you using for 'Max' in your explaination?

EDIT: How should I let the WE calculate 'Max' in the first place?

Razed

Reaction score
Well, it's probably wrong but I got this trigger at the moment.

Set Max_Vote_Number = (Max(HolyCounter, (Max(NatureCounter, (Max(FireCounter, (Max(FrostCounter, Max_Vote_Number))))))))

It looks way different than yours, AceHart. And I can't seem to find the right solution for it..

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it, it works :D great work! Thanks, +rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.