income help

wassat676

Reaction score
can some one give me a link to an income tutorial or tell me how to do it because im stumped and this is the one thing that i cant do in my map

wassat676

Reaction score
um yeah, i have used the search function, returns no results of interest, i need to get an increased income when i send units, like hero line wars or hero wars u know, like that, but i have no idea how to make the income increase based on the type of unit u send.

wassat676

Reaction score
that really doesnt help me, i still cant figure out how to check to see what player summoned it and give the income increase to that player, im just so confused, sum1 plz help me

Anything.

Reaction score
Looks like you still need to play around with the Trigger Editor again. I figured out my Income trigger all by myself ;)

Use an integer variable array, one slot for each player. When a unit buys a unit, check the unit type and add to the array. Every periodic event, add Integer[1] to Player 1 (Red)'s gold / lumber and Integer[2] to Player 2 (Blue)'s gold / lumber, and etc.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Make one trigger like this:
Code:
Get Moniez
Event - Time - Every 25 Seconds of the game
Conds: None
Acts: Pick Every Player in (All Players Matching (Matching player) = in game)) and do:::
:Add INCOME_INTEGER_VAR [Player Number of PIcked Player] to Picked Player Gold
That will give them money every 25 seconds.
INCOME_INTEGER_VAR is an Integer Array of how ever many players there are in your game.
Next, created a trigger that when a unit is summoned, or something else of your desire occurs, the income is increased or decreased.

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Two part trigger. Here is part A:
Code:
Income
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters (Current camera bounds)
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Income[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Income[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + (Point-value of (Triggering unit)))
Here is part B:
Code:
Income Part Two
    Events
        Time - Every 10.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player - Add Income[(Player number of (Picked player))] to (Picked player) Current gold
Now, this DOES have memory leaks, I just made how it should look.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I suggest you read the rules first.
You just triple posted... Edit you posts, you can only BUMP a topic 24 hours after the last post, dont dbl or triple post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.