Inferno based skill - need some help here

julianno

Reaction score
I've created an Inferno based skill, but it's not doing what it was supposed to do. Could anybody check what I did wrong and help me with that?

I wanted to make it do 650 damage in 800 AoE + 10 seconds stun

thx in advance, guys

julianno

Reaction score
It only shows the dummy unit for a second and nothing else. No damage, no stun, nothing.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
I believe Data - Duration must be larger than Data - Impact Delay.

julianno

Reaction score
I believe Data - Duration must be larger than Data - Impact Delay.

I still can't believe the solution was that simple '-.-
It works now lol

Well, I had one more question, I was willing to create an aoe skill that could instantly kill all units with spell immunity within it's target area. Can anybody give a hand on that too?

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Try basing it off Death and Decay, that goes through Spell Immunity. Except making it 100% hp/sec?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
You could trigger the spell immunity, just use a dummy buff, and then kill all the units with that buff in the aoe.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
You could trigger the spell immunity, just use a dummy buff, and then kill all the units with that buff in the aoe.
No need for all that. Just trigger the spell itself, picking units in an AOE and checking if they're spell immune (there is a condition for that) and killing them.

Trigger:
  • Actions
    • -------- Leaks have not been dealt with in this example! --------
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 512.00 of (Target point of ability being cast) matching ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to True))) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Kill (Picked unit)

julianno

Reaction score
No need for all that. Just trigger the spell itself, picking units in an AOE and checking if they're spell immune (there is a condition for that) and killing them.

Trigger:
  • Actions
    • -------- Leaks have not been dealt with in this example! --------
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 512.00 of (Target point of ability being cast) matching ((((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to True))) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Kill (Picked unit)

it worked! ^^
thx again

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.