Is Warcraft III Dead?

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
It's been about a year since I played it and was wondering if its even worth the time to finish my custom maps I started, because if there aren't that many people playing I'll never get to play my map and then its not worth finishing.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Matters your realm, time you get on, and practically, Its not dead, SC2 will just steal players :p

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Matters your realm, time you get on, and practically, Its not dead, SC2 will just steal players :p

Yeah, prob. SC2 will also get old. I play StarCraft 1 - Brood War, and i think it's gr8. Times change, you need to change games too. Playing stunota(DotA) all the time isnt really that funny either. Tho, when someone releases a complete version of DotA and Wintermaul One in SC2, players will move. Pretty much all will. :eek:

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score

Eh, just a question here. Is SC2 fun?? Nvr heard about it before i 1st visited this forum lol... :confused::confused::confused: And btw, i don't think War3 is dead, cuz in the holidays, garena is ALWAYS full of ppl in TD rooms >.<

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Eh, just a question here. Is SC2 fun?? Nvr heard about it before i 1st visited this forum lol... :confused::confused::confused: And btw, i don't think War3 is dead, cuz in the holidays, garena is ALWAYS full of ppl in TD rooms >.<

Sc2 is practically Wc copy, except like zealots and other protess units.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score

Whoa, that is... what do we call it? *no creativity*? Besides, I agree with Sharp, Warcraft III is not dead, juz ill... I believe it'll make a comeback some days in future.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score

Don't listen to this guy, it is nothing like Warcraft 3 unless you're talking about the fact that they are both RTS's.

Yes, it's very fun.

Also, Warcraft 3 ain't dieing. It's just sleeping :)

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Fine Don't listen to me lol. But still the Ladders [Melee] games seem alike and different at the same time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.