Crime Japan: Cops Charge Woman For Killing Her Rapist by Self-Defence

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
A woman who stabbed the man who was trying to rape her to death with his own knife is being charged with manslaughter despite police conceding it “may have been justifiable self-defence,” and the fact they intend to charge the dead man with attempted rape.

According to police, a woman in her late teens was jogging by a river in Tokyo’s Adachi city at 10PM when an unidentified man his fifties ambushed her with a knife.

He pushed her down and began kissing her and touching her body, but put his knife down in order to do so.

The woman seized her chance and his knife, and stabbed him in the thigh and then made good her escape, seeking help from a passing man who summoned police.

Her assailant meanwhile bled to death from the wound she inflicted over a period of 90 minutes, being pronounced dead on his arrival at hospital.

Read more here. (NSFW Sankaku Forums, English Translation)
Actual news (Japanese)

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Why is the world becoming more messed up each day? I mean that by, common sense is disappearing, and people seem to feel the need to do everything by the book and abandoning common sense...

PS Next time, don't put the knife within reach of your victim...

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
Why is the world becoming more messed up each day? I mean that by, common sense is disappearing, and people seem to feel the need to do everything by the book and abandoning common sense...
i think its more of a case of the internet making these strange stories more accessible

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score

PS Next time, don't put the knife within reach of your victim...
Oh yeah? How you know this man wasnt the owner of a big business and the woman was a paid assassin by the japanese mafia and the story was made up?
This is called investigation. The police is simply not ruling out the possibility, that the woman is at fault. She has not been proven guilty yet.

What I am curious about is why police took 90 minutes to get there. 90 minutes is a fucking long time. If they actually called police and reported the incident in the capital of japan then I would guess it would take 10 minutes for an ambulance to be there.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Sankuku. Accurate and detailed news reporting, at it's best.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.