JASS Code

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
ever tried copying code from a post wrapped in JASS tags to JASSCraft, or some text editing program??? bad stuff insues

I always have to wind up editing the post, copying it from there, then canceling the edit, and if I were not a moderator.....

perhaps it is unfixable, just thoughout I would throw it out there

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Try to do what he says. I think there are additional linebreaks, unwanted there. It's because the text formatting... I dunno if it can be fixed, tho.

Do Jass tags appear in Quotes? Then you can just quote the post and then cancel it.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
ever tried copying code from a post wrapped in JASS tags to JASSCraft, or some text editing program??? bad stuff insues

I always have to wind up editing the post, copying it from there, then canceling the edit, and if I were not a moderator.....

perhaps it is unfixable, just thoughout I would throw it out there

This has been mentioned before.

If you aren't a moderator, you should "Quote" the post, copy the code, then cancel. ;)

----

Yea, but really, it is Firefox. For some reason, it has a problem with copying the JASS Codes. Phyrex said that he or any of the admins wouldn't bother fixing browser problems.

The only thing to do, is keep doing what your doing, or switch to IE or Avant or some other browser. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.