JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

Astal

Reaction score
Anyone else havin problems with jass newgen randomly crashing on them?

Its givin me an error with worldeditor121.exe

SanKakU

Reaction score
is anyone else having a problem INSTALLING the newest jasshelper? i am sick and tired of wrestling with it...it's working good on my desktop but on my netbook it's not working at all...i'm totally flabbergasted. i don't want to have to copy over stuff if i don't have to but i guess i have to. ERGH i wish jngp would just patch up like other stuff does.

i don't understand how removing the jasshelper files can make the editor still think it's using the same old jasshelper that was out for what jngp has...
edit: ok finally found the files...man that was so annoying. i STILL WISH JNGP GETS PATCHED WITH JASSHELPER!

meh...well anywayz i just copy all the files in all the folders and put them in every folder and it will work...eventually when copying you run into files that ask to replace older files with newer files. when you replace all the older files with newer files then you should be done. it's crap way of doing it...but whatever. at least it's finally done.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
I don't know how and where this must be installed and how to run it?
Just extract all files from the downloaded archive to an empty directory of your choice. Preferably don't install it directly into the Warcraft III directory, and don't overwrite the folder of a previous installation, old files might cause problems.
To use it, simply start NewGen WE.exe and NewGen Warcraft.exe.

Whenever i start the NewGen WE I'm told that an instance is already running, I need to insert the CD or to turn off Kaspersky. What's wrong?
Well, as the message already suggests, an instance of the editor may already be running.
If this is not the case another cause for this popup may be that you're using a patch prior to version 1.21b and do not have the Warcraft CD in your CD drive.
Some antivirus tools like Kaspersky antivirus also cause this popup. You need to disable those tools before running NewGen.
If you have Kaspersky Antivirus installed, follow these steps to get it working:
1. Remove your current NewGen installation.
2. Redownload the NewGen pack and extract it to a directory of your choice.
3. Reboot your computer.
4. Turn off Kaspersky (right-click in systemtray -> Exit) before running NewGen.
5. Start the NewGen WE.
Make sure you never try to run NewGen when Kaspersky is on, because it will permanently block it until you restart your computer.

//edit T_T missread

and what if:
Whenever i start the NewGen WE I'm told that an instance is already running
and i dont have any virus program? :O

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Another worldedit process is running. Control + Alt + Delete and end that process and try again.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed, no work is being done on JassHelper or TESH. If you paid any attention to the current on-goings of this, you'd know only RtC has been being worked on.

game_war48

Reaction score
I have a problem: When I save map with jassnewgen (and the map have jasscode), before jasshelper check appear, my JNG INSTANTLY CLOSE. I bought a new computer yesterday, my old computer worked fine, but this new one didn't... Someone help me :confused:.

Dark

Reaction score
So, I followed the guide to install JNGP, but now, I got 2 problems:

First: When I save the map and the JH's syntax starts, it says:
Founds error, please wait...
The bar is still empty, then appears a windows named JASSHelper Error which says: "Unrecognized PJASS (syntax) error"
So I've searched how to fix it, tried on a blank map as said in a topic, the error didn't appear, same for the other guy who got this error, so the other who told to try on a blank map said that was a script error, but I can play my map on B.Net/War3...

Second: When I try to test the map brought UMSWE I get the error:
"wehack.lua:438: attempt to index global 'rtc_enabled' (a nil value).
So followed the topic which explains how to enable it. Maybe here it's me who did an error :( .

I hope I gave you enough informations :p

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
So, I followed the guide to install JNGP, but now, I got 2 problems:

First: When I save the map and the JH's syntax starts, it says:
Founds error, please wait...
The bar is still empty, then appears a windows named JASSHelper Error which says: "Unrecognized PJASS (syntax) error"
So I've searched how to fix it, tried on a blank map as said in a topic, the error didn't appear, same for the other guy who got this error, so the other who told to try on a blank map said that was a script error, but I can play my map on B.Net/War3...

Second: When I try to test the map brought UMSWE I get the error:
"wehack.lua:438: attempt to index global 'rtc_enabled' (a nil value).
So followed the topic which explains how to enable it. Maybe here it's me who did an error :( .

I hope I gave you enough informations :p

You downloaded this with your Anti-Virus Programm on. Disable it.
You removed something from the New Gen Pack, that the Aniti-Virus programms detect. It's called RTC_hack or something. Do not remove that.

Dark

Reaction score
Well I always turned my anti-virus off when I dled JNGP and when I turn it on, I put the folder in white-list before turning it on.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can someone explain why NewGen World editor v1.5d doesn't let me work with the "Extensions" category from the main menu? I wanted to export object editor data from one map then open my other map and merge it with the current one but it doesn't let me.

Can someone help?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I get "Unrecognized PJASS (syntax) error" whenever i try to save with JassHelper on :(

X-maul

Reaction score
Then, you have an unrecognized PJASS error.

It should tell you what line it is.

The thing is, it gives me that error even when saving an empty map :confused:
(When I disable JassHelper it wont give me the message, but I need JassHelper)

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What are the contents of your JASSHelper.cnfg file?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that's the write one. I meant open it in a text editor and post what's in there.

X-maul

Reaction score
It says
// Default jasshelper.conf for newgen pack, notice that in this setup grimoire's main folder is jasshelper's work folder (.)

[lookupfolders]
// Just type the folders where //! import would look for if relative paths where used, include the final \
// embed them in quotes
// example: "c:\"
// The order causes priority:
".\jass\"

[externaltools]
// this is for //! external NAME args the syntax is "NAME","executable path"
// example:
//"OBJMERGE","c:\kool.exe"

//*
//* grimextension pack by pitzermike:
//*
"FileImporter","grimext\FileImporter.exe"
"ObjectMerger","grimext\ObjectMerger.exe"
"PathMapper","grimext\PathMapper.exe"
"TileSetter","gimext\TileSetter.exe"
"ConstantMerger","grimext\ConstantMerger.exe"
"TriggerMerger","grimext\TriggerMerger.exe"
"FileExporter","grimext\\FileExporter.exe"
"PatchGenerator","grimext\\PatchGenerator.exe"

[wewarlock]
//put the path to WEWarlock between quotes
//Ex: "C:\WeWarlock-0.7.0\WarlockCompiler.exe"
And I just noticed this: whenever I load a map, new or saved I get these errors:

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those errors are normal, it's because NewGen is from an older patch.

I don't know how to help you, sorry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.