JASS NewGen Pack 1.5d

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
The problem for the first one at least, the Antivirus deleting the files. Yours was just similar, so it seemed viable as the same issue. It was only a guess on your side, but for the first one, that should fix it.

RoarMan

Reaction score
Is there anyway to permanently disable Reinventing the Craft or uninstall it because all I see is a Enable option and deleting the folder doesn't seem to do anything. I don't use it for any of my maps and it just seems to conflict with my AV.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I'm sorta having a problem too, I just got newgen and it won't let me test my map. I always have to open up wc3. And I'm also getting pretty long save times, anyway to shorten this since I'm not using JASS yet? (Jasshelper takes awhile)

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Because of complicating GUI generated scripts, it takes long time to load.
You may disable it, but it is not worth.

Rushhour

Reaction score
Don't know if this is a known issue.. but I just figurred out that I can't proberly set hastable values when using jass new gen pack.
I got the latest patch and latest version of JNGpack (inluding TESH extra update)..

What I mean in detail is the following:
Hashtable: Save Integer
then: Save 0 as 0 of here should be something to select Handles of things like Triggering Unit and much more (e.g."Key(TriggeringUnit)") but I don't have the dropdown menu. I do have it when opening the WE without JNG :/

What's the problem here?

Thanks

-RedBallz-

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have a problem while trying to extract it.
Well, when i extract it, i couldn't fine NewGen WE.
So i went the the .rar folder tried to extract NewGen WE and this error came up,
Problm.jpg

Help plz :)

kaboo

Reaction score
ok i downloaded, unzipped, run newgen WE.exe and when i try to use test map even when i havent changed anythin, warcraft will crash, also when i try to run newgen warcraft3.exe it just crashes, i have 1.24 patch is that the problem?

Shaggi

Reaction score
I downloaded newgen WE but when I try to do anything with it it crash and when I try to open my map it says that its from a newer version...isn't there a newer pack or should I just say F You and continu with normal editor that can't do what I want perfectly?

Hildagarn

Reaction score
I have NewGen but when I try to test a map it has a Lua Error
"attempt to index global 'rtc_enabled' (a nil value)"

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> I have NewGen but when I try to test a map it has a Lua Error
Click

I've been linking to that so much.. I might make a thread for it to be honest. :p

jomik

Reaction score
Hmm, I think AVG is deleting my files, I get the "Cannot hack game.dll" and it tells me to show this:
loading kernel32.dll
loading blizzard.ax
loading Game.dll
Game.dll loaded...pausing and running script
Error: RegisterNatives signature not found
(it's the log :p)
any ideas of what I can do about it? Or another antivirus I can use instead of AVG?
EDIT: Uninstalling AVG didn't help me out.. :S

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok, I've been using Newgen for about a year or so now, and it has worked (More or less) flawlessly the whole time...

Now, all of a sudden (And I haven't changed a thing) I get this error when I'm trying to test any map:

But the wierd thing is that when I click "Ok" there, the Newgen WE window just minimizes, and doesn't crash or anything...

Then I noticed something, my "Reinventing the Crafts" button in the "Toolbar" of the WE, is simply gone:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/60/28839132.jpg

Any ideas ? :S

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.