Killing trees from spell trigger

Holla.

Reaction score
Ok, here are my questions and the things i have no idea how to do or go about attempting.
Im trying to make three spells, these are: One varient of the immolation spell that must be triggered to do X amount of damage to trees neerby per second with flame special effect on the trees,
a varient of the spell 'shockwave' where i must trigger it to destroy trees in the radius
and lastly a breath of fire varient which will be the same thing, i need to trigger it to kill trees in its radius. (i think this is the hardest)

Anyone who helps will be thanked greatly and thier reputation increased. Ta!

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
1. You need to give immolation the ability to kill tree's I think, and youll need a detection system then put immolation effect on nearby trees.

2. Again the buff to kill trees

3. Do the above or try and do flamestrikes that get increasingly bigger

Holla.

Reaction score
Bump, still dont know HOW to do any of this, but i know more or less what to do kinda.

millz-

Reaction score
I made a demo map with the 3 abilities you wanted. I had to code "Breath of Fire" in JASS because I really hate clicking complex arithmetic in GUI, sorry. It's based on a backstab ability that I made. Feel free to further edit it in any way you want it to work for your needs. Ask if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Immolation, Shockwave & Breath of Fire.w3x
    25.7 KB · Views: 202
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.