WIP Lamby's Rank Wars

Lamby

Reaction score
Lamby's Hero Wars

Description:

Welcome to Lamby's Rank Wars! A new kind of Hero Wars! First off, the map is shaped like an 8 pointed asterisk (* with a - added) instead of being a two sided map. Instead of being a tome war and a gold war, your troops upgrade by kills instead of money. And instead of choosing your hero based on ability, you pick a skin you like, then customize it to your liking. Want a tank? Put the majority of your points in strength. A fast hitter? Train agility. And for the most damage, go intelligence. Just make sure to stay balanced enough to survive. Also, instead of just two teams, you get to pick the game mode!

Game Modes:

• Classic - When played in Team mode, you fight the man across from you, then move on to help your teammates. In FFA mode, you get to choose your allies and targets, so make friends fast, or else you might end up getting left in the dust, but remember, the more people targeting one person, the less kills for each person.
  • King Of The Hill - Fight to get the most units in the center before the clock runs out. Choose to wait or attack at a base, but don't forget to have units in the middle! Can be played in team or FFA.

Explaining the Heroes:

You choose a skin, then you add your initial attribute points. Then at level 3, you pick a spellbook. Basically, no hero is better than any other, It all depends on the player.

Progress:

Terrain - 100%
Units - 85% (Last skinset, will come after the preview)
Spells/Abilities - 10%
Triggers - 20% (Got most initialization and multiboard stuff done, which are the triggers I can't reuse for multiple game modes.)
Testing - 0%
Preview - 30% (Gotta make the first few spellsets and trigger the classic mode)

If anyone has any questions, just ask, and if anyone wants to be a tester, post here, but make sure you're on often enough to be helpful. I'll probably take as many names as I can, then see who's on when I need help.

Keep on lookout, I'll probably put up a preview map once I get Classic Team mode done.

Screenshots:

The Units:

The Basic Heroes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.