League of Legends anyone play?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Well UFO Corki was if you voted in this one poll for League of Legends, not for beta...

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I like how Ryze can global their whole team and how veigar hits for so much that it's out of control. I looooveee it

Renendaru

Reaction score
I like how Ryze can global their whole team and how veigar hits for so much that it's out of control. I looooveee it

Ryze in low ELO is pretty strong, but about Mid ELO he comes a LOT weaker, as he's focused down and has no chance to be strong against a capable team. Yet, Veigar is seen even in High ELO and is effective in every ELO, simply because he's a strong counter to Mages.

Syndrome

Reaction score
Weird, because it was for game of the year stuff. Could be they gave it to you by accident?

YOU!
Haven't actually seen you on in like... four months after you've added me o__o!

We need a TH team for Season 1 xD

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Weird, because it was for game of the year stuff. Could be they gave it to you by accident?

yes it was for game of the year. everyone who registered got corki.
(even if you didnt vote.)

it was a marketing gig i think, after that they released a bunch of cool corki skins.

Renendaru

Reaction score
YOU!
Haven't actually seen you on in like... four months after you've added me o__o!

We need a TH team for Season 1 xD

I... Added you? I honestly cannot remember.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Gah, almost every time I've played with Karthus I get a terrible team that feeds, third or fourth time now -.-

Oninuva

Reaction score
It looks like someone at Riot plays a lot of World of Warcraft..

Renendaru

Reaction score
I would not play any matches, well ranked anyway, for a bit. There's a lot of lag, for everyone, no matter your ping. Disables will seem to last for 20 seconds in the lag and team fights are just whoever has the most aoe disables...

Renendaru

Reaction score
It's based on dota, what did you expect?

No I mean, right now, in the lag that's how it is. Normally, still yes, but using a tank to refocus fire is the basis of most team fights. Also, people in the higher tiers and whatnot focus on a "poking" strategy as people want to call it. Which is basically hitting people from far while incurring little to damage to yourself...

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
This is the best game ever... I'm digging the new UI though, particularly for my summoner profile.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.