League of Legends anyone play?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
In higher Elo's more and more Mundo's focus on CC reduction, stacking hp, getting Atma's, then focusing masochism to attack. As a lot of people get executioner's calling to counter him in higher elo.

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
In 1v1 you can have an item build to kill him pretty easily... depending on who you play.

I usually get:
Warmogs -> berserker greaves -> malady/last whisper (depends on whether I need to gank or push towers) -> atma's impaler (you start to hurt here) -> shoot from the hip from here

Usually I finish a game with 0 to 2 deaths this way.
Also note that executioners calling was nerfed lately.

But lately I started playing TF (with ability power). A stun every few seconds is very nice (lasts up to 5 seconds!) and the quickly recharging nuke definately gets some deep kills.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
What's your name? Maybe we can vs each other sometime...?

My natural build gives my high armour, decent physical damage, a lot of ability damage, and an item ability that does about 40% of your current health including my AP :)

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I played with Mundo again today, trying out the more offensive build. I gotta say, the dmg boost is so much better than I previously though. I never knew it scaled so well into late game, as with the -ms mallet it bumped me up to around 250 dmg with only about 10% health missing.

I also tried Master Yi yesterday and find him to be a fluff hero. His carry potential isn't all that great compared to other heros like twitch due to the fact that if he gets disabled after he uses his pseudo-blink skill, he's not that useful.

Renendaru

Reaction score
Looks very eh-ish. Too steep a curve in playing. Seems new players will be at a serious disadvantage with no way to learn other than losing alot.

Bronxernijn

Reaction score
come to think of it, yes.. the action there was 'too' intense..
its so fast paced that multiplayer without arranged teams is nearly impossible!..

on the LoL topic...

did you guys get the Tristana skin?

I believe nobody got it of yet (at least on the EU servers, GOA support sucks donkey ****)

That game bloodline champions looks too intense indeed... Reminds me of: "more dots!"

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
what so everyone owns a Tristana TOO?..

riot sure knows how to make money.. and the playerbase eats it up in no time!

i.e. give Corki/Trist to everyone then make lots of skins to make money off..
and create new champs every two weeks, dont make them free so everyone buys the champ bundle..

@Renendaru you have facebook? :D.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
One you will never know.
lol.

logged in a bit a while ago.. found Trist on my champ list.

and Kayle is free again this week... maybe i'll try her out again.
i used her when she was free last time..

tried an experimental pure Crit build that kept dying.. but also kept killing.
(Crit + Flame sword is pain)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well I started playing it again recently. And then my score went from 5 wins 2 losses to 6 wins 8 losses in a matter of 3 days, :)

I'm saving up IP for the huge, fat dwarf guy that can throw explosive kegs. :cool:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

Reaction score
Well I started playing it again recently. And then my score went from 5 wins 2 losses to 6 wins 8 losses in a matter of 3 days, :)

I'm saving up IP for the huge, fat dwarf guy that can throw explosive kegs. :cool:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

That'd be Gragas. Word to the wise, the best build for him is a tank.

Syndrome

Reaction score

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Backpacked your ass lol :p

Renendaru

Reaction score
I went from 208 to 224 wins and 193 to about 200 losses in 3 days. o.o I always stay a static 20+ positive difference between W/L.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.