Leak Help

MicroSheep

Reaction score
Heyy :)

Im fixing up some leaks for my map, and the one leak pointed out by Leak Check v3 is confusing me.

My trigger is:
Trigger:
  • Thunder
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Thunder
      • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Not equal to #010 Caterpie
      • (Unit-type of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Not equal to #013
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Not equal to #016
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Not equal to #017
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Not equal to #018
    • Actions
      • Set ThunderGroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Units within 200.00 of (Target point of ability being cast))
      • Set ThunderPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set ThunderPoint_2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 Thunder Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ThunderPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ThunderPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] using Abilities\Spells\Human\Thunderclap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in ThunderGroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing 300.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
            • Else - Actions
      • Set Chance = (Random integer number between 1 and 90)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Chance Less than or equal to 30
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for Player 1 (Red) at ThunderPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ThunderPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] using Abilities\Spells\Orc\Purge\PurgeBuffTarget.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
          • Set TotalEffects = (TotalEffects + 1)
          • Set Effects[((TotalEffects - 1) + 1)] = (Last created special effect)
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add Paralyse to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add Miss Paralyze to (Last created unit)
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in ThunderGroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shaman - Purge (Picked unit)
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Banshee - Curse (Target unit of ability being cast)
          • Set TotalEffects = 0
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
      • Set Chance = 0

Now my question is, how do i do RemoveLocation (udg_thunderpoint) when my thunderpoint is a pointarray, and is based off triggering unit.

Can you do something like Call RemoveLocation (udg_thunderpoint[(player number of (owner of (triggering unit)))])??

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
[ljass]call RemoveLocation (udg_ThunderPoint[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))])[/ljass]

Also this use BJ's, i don't see anything wrong in use just one...

and you can remove that Do Nothing :rolleyes:

Hmm and i don't see you removing the unit group and your unit group set just leak here: (Target point of ability being cast), this is point, and you need other variable to it :p

MicroSheep

Reaction score
Cool it worked, but i get this when i check for leaks, can someone tell me what it recommends to fix it? because to me it looks like its just repeating what i did.

(Line: 12) (Word: 9) Location Leak
Set Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Target point of ability being cast)
Set Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = ^Leak
(Suggested Fix) Set MyLocation = (Target point of ability being cast)
(Suggested Fix) Set Point[(Player number (Owner (Triggering unit)))] = MyLocation cast)
(Suggested Fix) Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_MyLocation)

(Line: 13) (Word: 9) Unit Group Leak
Set ThunderGroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Units within 200.00 of Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])
Set ThunderGroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = ^Leak
(Suggested Fix) Set MyUnitGroup = (Units within 200.00 of Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])
(Suggested Fix) Set ThunderGroup[(Player unit)))] = MyUnitGroup unit)))])
(Suggested Fix) Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_MyUnitGroup)

(Line: 15) (Word: 9) Location Leak
Set ThunderPoint_2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
Set ThunderPoint_2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = ^Leak
(Suggested Fix) Set MyLocation = (Position of (Triggering unit))
(Suggested Fix) Set ThunderPoint_2[(Player number (Owner unit)))] = MyLocation unit))
(Suggested Fix) Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_MyLocation)

Also, it says i didnt remove the variable?

Variables
Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] : (Line: 12) Location - Removed: No
ThunderGroup[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] : (Line: 13) Unit Group - Removed: No
ThunderPoint_2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] : (Line: 15) Location - Removed: No
Chance : (Line: 28) Location - Removed: No

But i did D:

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Leak Check isn't perfect. It's probably wrong.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Leak Check isn't perfect. It's probably wrong.

True, leak checker don't check the variable with array in a good way, just a wrong configuration in that program :p i don't like much it, just when i need search some leak in some trigger of my friends lol which i don't like to search in lots³ of bad things ><

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.