Leaks in sc2?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
j/w, are there leaks in sc2 coding? like i was just about to use a point and then i was like woah what if there are no leaks... do i still need to like remove location, and destroy groups, and null variables? or is it all clean now and all i got to do is make the actual trigger now?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
sweet! that is awesome.

another question though... did they remove terrain-type referencing at points? i looked all over the trigger editor and couldnt find anything relating to terrain-type (in my case i need terrain-type at position).
if they did then i have lost all hope in sc2 editor =[

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
They didn't include it, and i guess it's because you can have multiple terrain types at the same point. It's not like in wc3 where terrain was in small blocks. You could use regions though.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
They didn't include it, and i guess it's because you can have multiple terrain types at the same point. It's not like in wc3 where terrain was in small blocks. You could use regions though.

i want to cry =[ regions are so time consuming.
i spent all this time making the terrain without any falloff or blur or smudge and bam. hopes and dreams are crushed.

oh well better get started on those *shivers* regions.
blizzard and their shinnanigans.

thx again btw.

Arkless

Reaction score
i want to cry =[ regions are so time consuming.
i spent all this time making the terrain without any falloff or blur or smudge and bam. hopes and dreams are crushed.

oh well better get started on those *shivers* regions.
blizzard and their shinnanigans.

thx again btw.

You can create regions at runtime, for example a circle with the size of 1 around the point you want to change (or maybe a square ?).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.