line of sight

Kayoss666

Reaction score
what do you change on a units data that effect them coming at you when you attack another unit around them. for exp. i attack the circled unit in pic and every unit in the pic targets me.

Attachments

• LineofSight.jpg
    LineofSight.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 231

Versae

Reaction score
You could put a region around every group of units individually, and have every one of them paused to start off, but once you enter their region they get unpaused (allowing them to attack you).

That should work for what I'm guessing you're trying to achieve, although I do not know how to restrict a unit's line of sight specifically.

Kayoss666

Reaction score
that would end up making hundreds of regions and i would want the unit to respond to ranged attacks as well tho. but thank you for the effort

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
I believe what you need is to double click the unit in the World Editor, and go to General Tab, and set the Acquisition Range to Camp(200) ,hope i helped a bit :thup:

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Find under "Gameplay Constants" "Creep - Call for help" and "Creep - Guard distance...." and play around with them.

Reaction score
You can edit each type of unit's "Acquisition Range" too.
offtopic: Unless you're actually using it, you may want to disable Brush List from the main editor window:
Window -> uncheck Brush List. Will speed up editing a bit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.