Lineage2 in Warcraft 3

Sharp

Reaction score
In my new project i wanted to make a lineage2 pvp map.

Do you think I should carry on this idea? Anyone supports it?

R 3 T R O

Reaction score
In my opinion. Yes, as long as you have the time to commit to it.

Simply, Think of it this way. Any map idea is worth going at it heck even a map about raising sheep on a farm (just thought of that now<3) the only difference is how are you going to make it good. What are you goign to do to make it fun.

any map can be created, but it takes time to acauly make it playable and fun!

So. to sum it all up. Any map idea is worth undergoing as long as you got what it takes to make it good.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
would you mind explaining what lineage2 is exactly? sorry, never saw it myself.

Darkrider

Reaction score
MMORPG based on some kind of medieval-magic world where races (humans, elves, dark elves, orcs, dwarfs and kamael (?)) fight for nothing but to waste real-life-time (yes, i did play this game for a long time ¬¬) just like WoW but with other kind of 3d models and stories bla bla bla

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Everything it has, Official L2 has 1,2 minimum million users playing and other millions of servers have at most 1000 men, so it has something interesting.
The whole story, but the best is the grafics, the races and the story.

I have seen l2 maps on warcraft, but they are not so good, because they can't carry out all the skills the heroes have.

Sharp

Reaction score
Lineage2 is by far the best game I've played. That's why i want to bring it to Warcraft, but i need support, cause i don't have much time to work on it alone.

The hard thing about doing it is the modelling. Lineage2 maps must have nice models.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.