LOE RPG:Land of Evil

subzero

Reaction score
Ive been rly bored so far this summer :( So I wanted keep my self busy by making an rpg :D I call it "Lands of Evil". I have a little story line up. But if you guys wanna suggest to the story, fill me in. Im also looking for people to help me out in like hero,spell, etc builders. Also terrain :banghead: . Any ways here a bit of the story.

Well its mostly short, Heros ruled the lands then evil came and killed them all. The souls were still alive and formed back to heros to destroy all evil. Please, add to it if you want. Im not good at all this stuff so I will need some assistance.

Game Leaders: (someone who will help me when im gone)
1.Subzero

I dont understand JASS so anyone can try it out on the map.
If alot of people help out in it, then ill get it started
wats a good size map?

Attachments

• Lands of Evil RPG.w3x
    89.3 KB · Views: 183
F

fratleyslaye

it depends on how big and how long you tend to work on this map. many rpgs are 256x256 but they get worked on for like 2years, its all up to user preference, how many ideas u have.

stavious

Reaction score
subzero said:
wats a good size map?
256x256 probably isthe best, because you can really make a huge world in it. But it also requires a lot of working, and tons of time and ideas. If you want something for over the summer, a smaller but 'cute' looking map, then do 196x196. That would mean a smaller RPG with 2-3 cities and towns, and maybe an ocean or mountains. But the benifit of it is that you get to make it more detailed and put more effort into every quest and NPC that way (Usually people find it hard to finish maps that are too big for them, and if they do, they put less effort into them).
Also don't worry if you made it too small. You can always add another map on, that connects to it (like done in the Orc RPG in TFT). :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Put me down for ideas (if there's a category for that :p).

I won't be online too much atm but as soon as I've fixed my computer I'll be on alot more often :).

The land of evil should be a place that many people are trying to take over, depending on which hero you start with, you'll end up in a different place, if you meet up with someone else and both the heroes are rivaled, it becomes a boss fight, the most important quest is to conquer the land, how is up to you ;).

BOSS FIGHT:

Whether it's a computer boss or a player enemy boss, you and the boss are teleported to an arena, where you can use all your spells and so can they, you must defeat them in a time limit, if the timer runs out, the boss/player with the highest HP wins.

Utinia - Chrome Sorcerer A hero of solid chrome, incredibly high in armor and strength, starts off in a mountainous land that snows.

(Will send his spells in when I next get the chance, same for the other heroes).

Guirta - Fire Sorcerer A hero of magma and heat, best in agility and evasion, starts off in a fiery volcano filled with falling ashes.

Ivy - Earth Sorceress A hero of natural materials, best in armor and intelligence, starts off in a demon infested forest which is always dark.

Cybirix - Paranormal Sorcerer A hero that descended from another planet, rivaled to all, best in HP and damage, starts off in the middle of no where (hero recommended to pros in the game).

---

More heroes and stuff coming, hope you like them :).

~Jindo

stavious

Reaction score
Expand...

Again I ask this on a thread: Explain more about your plot and storyline. What happened to the Heroes? And who are they? If you have a more clearer idea of the story, then please write it down, so it'll be easy for us to help you and know where you want to go with this map. :)
(How did the souls come back to the Heroes? Makes no sense; in that way aren't they always going to come back to life, and thus in a way be undefeatable?? :confused: )

subzero

Reaction score
lol, thats my problem with making a rpg. I cant tink up an rpg. But letrs see what I pull out of my butt.

"The heros of the lands of good begin to start to get bored.They all feel that they need to fight apon each other. Wars were going on for years. Then mighty warriors from the citys where their heros rule, they al joined forces to take down the evil."

(So mostly, the citizens in the citys want to take out the heros. So I would make a tavern where you can choose your citizen hero.)

Thats a start right? :shades:

The map will contain some location like citys,and citys in the water for naga and for the mountains. So you can pick a citizen hero for the nagas.

My features in the RPG:
1. Be able to pick a race then pick a class/job
2. build a house like COT
If you got some ideas for features go ahead and post.

subzero

Reaction score
subzero said:
lol, thats my problem with making a rpg. I cant tink up an rpg. But letrs see what I pull out of my butt.

"The heros of the lands of good begin to start to get bored.They all feel that they need to fight apon each other. Wars were going on for years. Then mighty warriors from the citys where their heros rule, they al joined forces to take down the evil."

(So mostly, the citizens in the citys want to take out the heros. So I would make a tavern where you can choose your citizen hero.)

Thats a start right? :shades:

The map will contain some location like citys,and citys in the water for naga and for the mountains. So you can pick a citizen hero for the nagas.

My features in the RPG:
1. Be able to pick a race then pick a class/job
2. build a house like COT
If you got some ideas for features go ahead and post.

Jindo if you like I can put you under hero creator. :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Hah :D , quite a boring start, try this: Once upon a time (optionally) five heroes defeated evil and imprisoned it in a torturing chamber.Many centuries later, one man named (your honor to name him) made a sacrifice to ultimate evil in ored for it to rise again if that man next begun the evil Doomlord.Evil answered the call and earth begun to split and mountains to tremble, preparing the incoming DOMINION OF EVIL.Now, the descendants of the 5 legendary heroes rise up against evil and promise to take it down, once and 4 all.
EDIT:hey, I have a reputation problem!

subzero

Reaction score
Yeah, I like that <3 Well,everyone what do you think?
Do you want to side by me in this rpg NiKaNoRoU_GR?(I mean be leader)

My side qeust ideas:
1. Black Dragon
"The powerful black dragon has escaped out of the prison where it was led into. Kill it and take its head for proof"
2.The sick king
"The kings apearence is turing dark? His voice has turned evil!? He is leading his people to their deaths. If you had some light magic, maybe you can cure him back to himself"

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Ored? "Order" lol

Maybe this:

As the common races of the world greatly improve in both population and ways of living a great force under the very crust of the world awaits it's moment to be born and to cause destruction to all. The great mages of the ruined city of Dalaran had overseen the happening and had called any allie who would march fourth to battling the being and saving the world from eternal end. Even armies of darkness march off to slay the being but as they all know it won't be easy.

I can greatly improve a story such as this with crazy scico words and all but I don't care :p

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
My quest ideas:
Wretched Camp
Since evil was unleashed, 3 villages have been infected by dark viruses.Eliminate them.
Dark waters
The waters are now full of black magic; kill the monster which creates them.
The black army
The army of evil, pledged to it, is attacking villages.Destroy it at all costs.

subzero

Reaction score
Im going to get a start on the map, but ill post it on here later, ill check the threads. So post you hero ideas and locations okay? :) peace out. Also play some rpgs to get some ideas.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Demon Invasion
Destroy all the portals located (give cardinal directions) to stop the spawning of demons.
Poison of the Night
Recently an undead rogue had released deadly posion to innocent victims. Eliminate the rogue and bring a vial of his poison as proof. Last sighting of his work was located (.....)
Underground Invasion
Crypt Fiends have just submerged from the soils of the land and began to kill innocent villagers. Kill (...) crypt fiends and return for your award.
Nature's Chaos
Bandits have just started fires in the forest burning all life that inhabited there. Kill (...) bandits and use the water tank provided to wash away the fires.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Got me lol I forgot the i. I have more ideas for your rpg but I must think about mine since I'm using my time to make one as well.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Good.A hero suggestion of mine is on the way to the helper.net
EDIT:JUST GOT HERE (Max Lv:25 considering DotA map)
Sylvia, the Holy Caster
str:17+1.4 Base Dmg 40-45
agi:17+1.4 Range 550
int:22+2.2 Armor 1.7
Holy Bolt
Lv1:80 Damage, 15% miss on atk, 3 duration, 85 mana cost, 12 cooldown
Lv2:150 Dmg, 25% , 3 dur , 100 mp cost, 12 cooldown
Lv3:220 Dmg, 35% , 3.5 dur , 115 mp cost, 11.5 coold.
Lv4:290 Dmg, 45% , 4 dur , 130 mp cost, 11 cooldown
Luce
Lv1:60 Dmg, 215 AOE, 5% movespd slow , 80 mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv2:120 Dmg, 230 AOE, 7% ms slow , 100mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv3:180 dmg, 245 AOE, 9% ms slow , 120mp cost, 15 cooldown
Lv4:240 Dmg, 260 AOE,11% ms sliow, 140mp cost, 15 cooldown
Holy Help
Lv1:5% chance to deal 2x times damage a spell
Lv2:10% chance
Lv3:15% chance
Lv4:20% chance
Dusk of Light
Lv1:heals 200 or damages 180, 250mp cost, 85 cooldown
Lv2:heals 350 or damages 300, 400mp cost, 80 cooldown
Lv3:heals 500 or damages 440, 600mp cost, 75 cooldown
(Holy help can be used to heal 2x or damage 2x)
Bonus attributes lv1-10
AWAITING the dscriptions.

stavious

Reaction score
I'm not going to help this time ( :eek: ) but I still got ideas:
Gone to Ruins
While traveling through a forest, the Hero encounters an old temple. At first nothing happens, but while arriving at the nearby city, the Hero meets a priest which tells him more about that temple. It was once an old sacrafic place for the Gds of Evil, but was abandoned by all its priest more than 100 years ago. Because of the tough situation of the land, and the raging war, the priest feels that if he could rebuild the temple, turning it into a place of holy praying, then he can help reuinte the people to some extant, and teach them the right ways of living again; in peace and harmony. He asks for your help in remaking the temple.
At first he tells you to go find an architect in the city (name is preferable) that will help rebuild the old stones and columns. Later though, when he hears that the architect went to the temple, but escaped quickly, he sends you back there again to look around, and see what scared the architect.
Unlike your first visit, the Hero now sees a trap door in one of the corners of the main rooms of the temple. Taking it down, it leads him into an underground graveyard, where all of the souls of those once sacraficed in the temple roum unpeacfully. These creeps spawn in the huge room, which in the center contains a huge shining orb, the one that keeps them in this world. The Hero must destroy it in order to set them free. The ghosts cannot attack the orb themselves, since it is magical, but they can attack you :eek: ! Even if they die, they will return in a few seconds again to try and kill any intruders. So the Hero must reach the center of the graveyard and destroy the orb before the ghosts kill him/her.
So after that everything is OK. The architect rebuilds the temple, and the priest is happy. :D

That's it for now.
Also, subzero, do you want to make it so players can build their own homes and stuff? Cause I think that's what you said, and if you want I can give you tons of ideas to expand on that issue.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.