Logical_1

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Logical_1

I first met Logical_1 on the Open Tech Support Channel on Battle.net during Diablo 1. Back in the Day! I did not really know him very well because he did not talk much on the Channel rather he was behind the scenes figuring out how to hack Battle.net :) Logical_1 was a Grey Hat. He was normally on the side of right but if you crossed him or got his attention you were bounced off the Channel it was so fast you were gone! He was the king of kicking you out of Battle.net by flooding your connection. Hacker extreme back in Y2K.

I first met him in person at the first Houston meeting of the Usual Suspects. A group of us Open Tech Support people decided to get together in Houston at Dave and Busters and there is this 16 or 17 year old kid sitting at the end of the table and they introduce me to him. He was so young. Every time I hear about Anonymous or think about them Logical_1 comes up in my mind. He is just like them and probably a founding member :)

Logical_1 is the guy you call when you have the serious problem and you need the answer. A consultant is what we call them in the business world but frankly Logical_1 was a hacker. He knows everything about the computer down to the bits and bytes and Protocols.

Logical_1 has been with the site since the day we got the forums up. He helped host the site when we had like 10 users and kept hosting us when we had 1000. Since Logical_1 lives in the Houston area I have kept in touch with him, have lunch with him, keep up with him, call him when I need the Hammer!

When I got my divorce I ended up going to one of Logical_1 friends office and got a desk there. When Logical_1 and his friend left because the owner could not pay them the only thing left in the place was a 56k connection over an old phone line. They removed the whole phone system.

It kind of sucked when he left because I was actually living in that office at the time. My ex wife had the house and I had to pay for it. I had no money for a place and had to live at the office on a Pallete in the Server room. I used to keep warm during the winter off the heat of the Server Rack next to me. I am sure I will have all kinds of weird kinds of cancer because of that.

When they left the Internet was gone. The phone system was screwed and I was in a quandry. I was still living in the Office but my friends were gone and the owner was still there. Thank goodness the owner still let me stay there, and he was no slouch in the IT department either and we were back up in a day. I don't know if they finally worked out there differences but I don't mention Logical_1 very much to my friend whom I still talk to from those days.

Now Logical_1 is married and has like 6 kids. He wants more kids. He will probably have like 20. In a couple of years the Internet will be infiltrated by this geniuses children. I just hope they are in it for the good because if not God help us all.

Check on the left sidebar on the Members by Reputation link. Logical_1 is the number one guy on both Reputation and Posts. We have to leave him there because if not he will be there again and we cannot stop him. Maybe Ace could, but Ace is not here anymore. Don't mess with Logical_1. He is one of our big guns. Probably the biggest one we have.

White Hat off to you Grey Hat Logical_1 and 21 guns Salutes to all your help throughout the years!

I would not be surprised if he was one of the leaders of Anonymous. That is how smart this guy is. Everytime I here about Anon I think of him.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
We have to leave him there because if not he will be there again and we cannot stop him. Maybe Ace could, but Ace is not here anymore. Don't mess with Logical_1. He is one of our big guns. Probably the biggest one we have
Well, once in a while I've seen him on *** and here. So, anyway, If we don't stop him, what would he do? LOL

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely learned some things here. Nice read. :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
how can you do this?

You cannot anymore we do not even have reputation now, that was the old forum software VBulletin. We are fixing to come out with a forum upgrade and I plan to be able to sort the members list by reputation as part of that. It is on the list.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.