Looking for a buddy to make a map!

Weirdoze

Reaction score
My purpose:
Making maps alone.. i consider that boring. So i want to find a buddy!

About me:
I'm 15 years old and i live in Finland. I have been making maps for a very long time, but just haven't been much into it. So my map making skills are okey. I can't do JASS so i stick to GUI

Few things I require from you:
-You have MSN address or a Steam account [Skype is also fine].
-You are atleast middle skilled map maker.
-You speak proper english [if not finnish].
-Age doesn't matter.

I would be very please to find a buddy :thup:

Weirdoze

Reaction score
I haven't thought much about that, but I'm good in making ideas. But the main course is that the map is gonna be an RPG or a survival. :)

saickododge

Reaction score
Aha! Cool! I mostly make DotA-like maps, but I love RPGs. I can send you one map I'm working on right now, if you want?

Weirdoze

Reaction score
I think we have everything we need... but we could need some one who can do the loading screen art :)

Weirdoze

Reaction score
If there is someone in the big world who is willing to do a www. site for our game you could PM me :)) [we wont need it in 10 seconds, but the time is not so far away :>]

:D

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
why would you need a site?

I mean why now?

wait until the map is finished at least xd

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Do you need a person to trigger? Well, tell me if you need one. I'm currently bored and could help with a map :thup:

MoonLiteZone

Reaction score
Well, but if you need any help, I'm quite sure I could be of help. I mainly do skills and terrains but occasionally the whole game itself...:D:D

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
i could help with terrain triggers or ideas fell free to pm me if you need help
//the random swedish guy with no-life

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm up for a loading screen. Just PM me with what you want and I'll see what I can do.

//Rhymer

Zaraf

Reaction score
did u even read my comment :D:D:D i said we dont need it right now, but that time isnt far away :)

Honestly, if you expect your map to be done soon, it can't be a very high quality map. 99% of all maps that are actually DONE were made by a single person. Map that require a group of people to finish usually never get done.

My own map project is an attestment to that. I started over a year ago, and thought I could finish with in a few months, and needed help with vJass. Getting people was tough, and getting people to stay was even tougher. Now I just learned vJass for myself and I do everything on my own. And finally now my map is nearing completion.

Just some words of wisdom, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.