.Dungeon System
.Attribute System
.Many More!
.Recipe System
.Quests

-Info-
Map Size : 256x256
Players : 10
Saveable Things :14 Equipped Items ,Gold ,Exp ,Strength ,Intellegence ,Agility ,Playername​

-Progress-
Terrain : |||||||||| 15%
Triggers : |||||||||| 40%
Spells : |||||||||| 3%
Heores : |||||||||| 10%

-Current Heroes-
Paladin - 1/12 Spells Complete
Druid - 2/12 Spells Complete
Avenger - 1/12 Spells Complete​

-Screenshots-

lrpg2.jpg
LRPG3.jpg
LRPG1.jpg
LRPG5.jpg

LRPG4.jpg
LRPG6.jpg
lrpg7.jpg
HeroSelection.jpg

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
frakin nice :D
im jealouse my rpg making skillz arent at that lvl.:mad:
ill be looking forward to playing it ...ALOT...

Reaction score

Also i need a suggestion for the save and load.

should it save only equipped items and allow holding of 100+ items

Or only allow holding of 14 items and save all 14?

cowmenace

Reaction score
sounds to me like you should save equipped items, potions, and the items in the first 3 inventory slots, as everything else could be sold.
If you can't do that then you should allow saving of the items... but that would make a LONG load script and it might not fit in wc3's text thing

Reaction score
Um right now it saves...

14 items ( the equiped )
gold
XP
Str
Int
Agi
Playername

and heres an example of the code

-load CXzs-28Pe-ILEs-NqZK-3GnF-S9jt-CG5H-i4

so i have plenty of room. but i dont want to make the code that long

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
How about giving us some screenshots of the terrain at the angle we'd see it from when playing, not from some weird camera?

Reaction score
Bump

EDIT :

Ok , i just thought that this game should have something more unique to other rpg's other than an inventory system , so im making a custom profession system. i will update with more details once i get it working :)

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Sry, I don't find professions in RPGs that substantial, they are just tedious. But thats only my opinion.

And the inventory system, did you make that or was it made by somebody else that has the code free for download and use if credited?

And else, well I need some story when playing RPGs, I doesn't have to be much, just some background info. :)

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Looks nice. And i think it shuold save all of the items.

Reaction score
I cant save all the items.. Because the slots are unlimited.

And i may be getting a story.

GooS , I might just change proffesions to Recipe's System Beacause theyre almost the same atm.

Inventory was made by Toadcop

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
all right, i have a few questions (among other things)
1. do you know how to use and make save load systems? i dont and no tutorial i have read ( i think close to around 26 or so) will help my comprehension of them.
2. how exactly is your mega inventory thing acomplished?
3. are you using the "0.5" tequinique where you make everything realy small so u have more space? it seems like that dongeon is quite expansive :/
4.what professions are you planning on making?:confused:
5.is that dungeon underground? it seems that way from the doodad layout :)
other things::cool:
is there a gigantic system for that inventory thing? ive seen it before ( awhile ago) in a game i was playing, but never realy thaght much about it...:(

Reaction score
1) Yes i can make a save/load but it wont be as good as the one im using , Aceharts , Check the tutorials section for it , I just got it working with the inventory so only equippied items save.

2) It uses destructibles as icons and trackables to detect mouse clicks and movements and stores item data in a cache

3)No , but i made all unist .90

4)I dont think im going to make proffesions , im just going to make item recipe's instead

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
all right, i have a few questions (among other things)
1. do you know how to use and make save load systems? i dont and no tutorial i have read ( i think close to around 26 or so) will help my comprehension of them.
2. how exactly is your mega inventory thing acomplished?
3. are you using the "0.5" tequinique where you make everything realy small so u have more space? it seems like that dongeon is quite expansive :/
4.what professions are you planning on making?:confused:
5.is that dungeon underground? it seems that way from the doodad layout :)
other things::cool:
is there a gigantic system for that inventory thing? ive seen it before ( awhile ago) in a game i was playing, but never realy thaght much about it...:(

The system is on wc3 campaigns and there is a gay version on the hive. The link is:http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=91163
By the way, the game you probably played was TKOK.

Reaction score
Yea , it was made by toadcop.

Took me like 5-6 hours though to figure out how to make save/load save equiped items :).

What do you guys think if my Hero Selection i made?

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Your hero selection is very different from all the others. It seems like the inventory system but its pretty cool. I still like the Samuri Legends Hero Selection just because it has some terrain. Also did you make custom models? Just wanted to know.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
This is awsome:D
That inventory is just awesome:)
And the terrain is not bad either;)

A little pointer tho. You might want to add to the attribute dialog something like this:
strenght +1
agility +1
intelligence +1

Not meaning to be a jerk or something, it's just that it can look a bit more neat if people know how much they add from the beginning:thup: I for one don't like to spend points and don't know where to spend them and such:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work:thup: And good luck:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.