Make Infernal Not Kill Trees

Super Shadow

Reaction score
I made a meteor storm like event where a unit casts infernal at random places, but i dont want it to kill trees. The unit that casts it is passive and i want it to hurt every unit so the targets are enemy, friend, air, ground, structure, neutral. But it still kills trees. I want other abilities to be able to kill trees, but not this one. Plz help

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Hmm..... how about when a unit casts that random ability, make a dummy unit with Inferno meteor Model, which then summons a unit (with a summoning ability, probably Water Elemental) with X second casting delay (so when the Meteor lands, the unit is summoned)

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Base the ability off of Healing Ward, then have a dummy War Stomp when it is cast.

Would that work?

Super Shadow

Reaction score
ya but, i shouldve mensioned i made the summon unit last 1 second and invisible cause i dont want any unit, just the stun and damage.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Then it's even easier. Create an aoe based spell. Then create dummy and give the dummy Warstomp and order the dummy to Warstomp.

It's basically what Cheedar said.

foodflare

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
but you would have to make the warstomp be able to target mechanical/structure and not only organic

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Ok. Never realised that. Use Storm Bolt instead. Pick every unit within the aoe, then create a dummy for each of the picked unit, then Storm Bolt them. Storm Bolt should be able to stun and damage all types of units I think.

Super Shadow

Reaction score
storm bolt......i think all those created dummies would make it lag cause i want 3 meteors a second raining down random parts of map for 75 seconds.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
create 1 dummy with the storm bolt skill, no cooldown and order it to hit those units, you dont need 75x3 dummies

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.