US News Man Streaks in Front of Obama for $1 Million

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If billionaire Alki David is an honest man, the man who streaked in front of Barack Obama at the president’s rally today in Philadelphia will be paid $1 million for his stunt. The man who performed today’s stunt, which captured the attention of the Drudge Report and an Associated Press photographer, is 24-year-old Juan James Rodriguez, THE WEEKLY STANDARD has learned.

David is a billionaire shipping and bottling magnate who is known to carry out stunts, mainly by paying others to perform them. As the The Sun reported on August 17: "A WACKY billionaire has offered $1million (£638,700) to the first person who streaks in front of US President Barack Obama. Loaded Alki David has promised to pay out the cash — providing the streaker writes the name of his website 'Battlecam' across their chest."

“When I see the video and it’s confirmed...it won’t be check [that Rodriguez receives], it will be cash,” David, reached by phone tonight, told THE WEEKLY STANDARD.

The requirements of the streaking stunt, David told me, are that the streaker must have been within “eye-shot and ear shot of the president, they have to scream the name ‘battlecam.com’ six times, and they have to be nude.”

Last edited:

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
THIS is the American Dream!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well that's one way of becoming a millionaire

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I'd do it.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
what a champ. id so do that for a million. too bad this isnt in canada and it wasnt infront of stephen harper.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the cops have a sense of humor, but this kind of thing can actually be a distraction to the President's security. Technically paying someone else to commit a crime is itself a crime so this rich guy might find himself in a bit of trouble.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Hopefully the cops have a sense of humor, but this kind of thing can actually be a distraction to the President's security. Technically paying someone else to commit a crime is itself a crime so this rich guy might find himself in a bit of trouble.

Hmm but what if you only stated that "you would pay someone IF they did it" and not a certain person specifically... As in... in general. same rules? XD

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
All I can say is "where the hell was I when this offer was being made"!!!:thup:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Haha, I think ima keep a lookout for the next offer :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.