Massive List of Models required

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
If you don't know yet, you can find my other post on this Bleach RPG by clicking here.

I need this massive list of models. I've wanted to delay this until I've done with everything, but it seems that for some mysterious and unknown reason I have postponed it today.

UPDATED THE LIST.
UPDATED THE LIST YET AGAIN.

I would prefer Bleach fans to help me with this. However, regular users can, too.

Simply search Wikipedia for each item on the above list. For much ease, I have linked everything to their respective webpages.

Ryuu

Reaction score
Updated the list. Removed some variations, added surnames.

zoll3

Reaction score
I really want to help .. But when im seaching for it on wikipedia .. just information comes up about the character .. Did u want info or the model? bcuz then i couldnt see anything in seaching here ..

Ryuu

Reaction score
> Did u want info or the model?

Model.

> just information comes up about the character ..

And there'll be some images, which most of them showing the character.

zoll3

Reaction score
Ahh .. you want us to make the model huh ?

I trought u said we could download the model for you there :p

i must be stupid .. anyway i can try make somthing up about the models ..

Ryuu

Reaction score
Is there even ANYONE, and yes, I am talking to the world out there, who has a modeling program or application with a tutorial attached?

K

Kevin

I've been considering making a tutorial for MilkShape, however, I am not good with screen shots, and I know nobody would accept a tutorial without screen shots :(

But if you want to use milkshape then I can see if I can make a tutorial for you over the weekend.

Ryuu

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin :)

Anywhere can I get "MilkShape"?

WindexGlow

Reaction score
The text part of that list (just the names) would surely make your map go over 4 mb. (joke)
Seriously though, hopefully you know that your map size will be extremly bloated with all those models.

Ryuu

Reaction score
That's, well, actually the reason why I had to keep on updating the list, removing some variations of every character. However, it seems that no other variations (other than the original one) remained in the list.

Any idea on how to cut down on file size?

WindexGlow

Reaction score
Generally, texture/polygons will help reduce file size. Even than, a model+texture run around in 100kb with animations (even than, that's going to be a very bad model)

Ryuu

Reaction score
Though, if it's really a good model, an excellent one, it'll still be around 100kb, or more.

WindexGlow

Reaction score
As a general rule, the smaller the size, the less you get.
The less size, the lower quality the model is, the model skin is, and the model's animation

You won't find excellent models at 100kb, they are often models with basic colors and very basic animations (move, stand, attack, death/birth)

Ryuu

Reaction score
Maybe attack, move, stand, spell, death and birth. So you're hinting, excellent models could maybe take about 200 or 300kb?

Ryuu

Reaction score
> Nothing can compress models.

I once heard something about a 'Model compressor'. I think it's in this community. I'll go check it out some other time.

> you can cut down the map size a good amount using heavy locker, google it

Haha, it only gives me something about 'Davey Jones' locker, and other lockers, none about the heavy locker.

WindexGlow

Reaction score
Google this exactly
"Heavy Locker" wc3

(including the " " signs)
That will get you what you want.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.