Master Chief Costume

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Does anyone know where someone would be able to find parts of the Master Chief costume? I know that I can buy a set that has the helmet and chest piece, but does anyone know of where I can find something like the thigh guard or shoulder pads?

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah those ones are a little bit expensive for my purposes (the kid down the hall got one that I found as well, but it doesn't have armor on the thighs and the shoulder pads are stupid, and I need one that's better than his because he's a douche).

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Lol...
Well I'm not sure... Have you gone to party stores? Or costume stores?

Varine

Reaction score
A few. Most of them just have the print screen jumpsuit things. I mean, it's probably being directed at kids that are like ten so I don't think it'll be that common to find molds of the costume in little outlet stores.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Then you're in a tough spot... Not sure where you can find a Master Chief Costume without wasting a lot of money...

Varine

Reaction score
Meh... the only things I really need are the bicep and thigh pieces, I can find most everything else. Of course those are probably the two things that aren't made. Oh well, maybe I'll find a way to form it out of cardboard.

Oh, and does anyone know of where to get like an airsoft gun or something that looks like, or I can relatively easily make look like, one of the guns in Halo?

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah everywhere I go you need to buy a set for like 100 dollars or so. I think I'll run down to a Toys R Us or something and see if I can find something similar that I can modify.

Thanks.

EDIT: Actually I've found some mod sites that I think I'll get some blueprints off of and see if I can get it all done from there. Thanks, esb. And Metal, I guess, although no one likes Ebay....

Varine

Reaction score
leik zomg lazR tage!!11!! Actually those look pretty badass. If they had more lights and a less plasticy look, which probably wouldn't be hard to do, they would be pretty awesome.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.