Matomo vs Google Analytics

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
For normal web stats if you are using Google Analytics you are stupid https://matomo.org/ is so much better! Just saying. Google is all messed up. The interface is not good and it is way behind on the stats while Matomo is up to date on everything. The Google Analytics dashboard makes sense to the Google people and that is about it. The different accounts they give you that show you different results on just the basic stats WTF? If you are an enterprise user or whatever maybe Google integrates better with something or is necessary for whatever but Matomo is the stuff and much better than Google. Just saying! The open source alternative to Google is better than Google when it comes to stats. Thank you Wizard and Ghan for the heads up on Matomo.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Been using Matomo for over a year now and I can say that I like the interface better and it is not as much as trouble as Google. Granted I think Google can do more but there is more of a learning core keeping it all updated plus you are sharing your data with Google totally - I prefer Matomo because it is better reporting the things that I care about and it makes sense to me - Google - not so much.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.