Mic 'What You Hear'

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I know how what you hear works, I am wondering if I can however, play what I hear from just one program running on my computer, like windows media player or firefox.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I know that would work, however, I want to be able to hear all programs, but I only what it to play the sound from that one program.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I am not understanding you, but you can customize the sounds that come from a few different programs that support it if you go to "sound" on the control panel, then on the sounds tab, you should see a few programs and be able to mute/change their sounds (only windows, visual studio, and tortoiseSVN have that option for me)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I am not understanding you, but you can customize the sounds that come from a few different programs that support it if you go to "sound" on the control panel, then on the sounds tab, you should see a few programs and be able to mute/change their sounds (only windows, visual studio, and tortoiseSVN have that option for me)

I know that would work, however, I want to be able to hear all programs, but I only what it to play the sound from that one program.

So, imagine I'm in vent and I have it set to play what i hear. Yes, it plays the music, but it would also play what other people in vent are saying. I can't mute vent, becuase I want to be able to hear them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.