Militia changing into Peasants

wizaerd

Reaction score
I have the following trigger, creating 12 militia units. Towards the end of the trigger, in the middle of a Cinematic Unit Transmission, they all change into peasants... I can't see anything wrong with the trigger, the 12 militiia units get created, all move to a given region. But during dialog, pop... suddenly they're all peasants. Anyone have any ideas on why or how I can prevent it?

Code:
    Scene 12
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        -------- trigger setup --------
        Set runningTrigger = (This trigger)
        Countdown Timer - Start nextTrigger as a One-shot timer that will expire in 60.00 seconds
        -------- militia creation --------
        Unit - Create 12 Militia for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of MylesPos02 <gen>) facing (Center of OutsideRegion01 <gen>)
        Set tempGroup = (Units of type Militia)
        -------- regular script --------
        Unit - Move Ropie 0000 <gen> instantly to (Center of RopiePos04 <gen>), facing (Center of MeganPos02 <gen>)
        Unit - Move Megan 0005 <gen> instantly to (Center of MeganPos02 <gen>), facing (Center of RopiePos04 <gen>)
        Unit - Move SmallVlad 0003 <gen> instantly to (Center of MeganPos02 <gen>), facing (Center of RopiePos04 <gen>)
        Camera - Apply OutsideTownCamera01 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
        Cinematic - Fade in over 3.00 seconds using texture Black Mask and color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Ropie 0000 <gen> named Ropie: Play No sound and display Megan, stop! You ca....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit - Make Megan 0005 <gen> face Ropie 0000 <gen> over 0.00 seconds
        Unit - Make SmallVlad 0003 <gen> face Ropie 0000 <gen> over 0.00 seconds
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Megan 0005 <gen> named Megan: Play No sound and display Why not?.  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit - Order Terry 0007 <gen> to Move To (Center of TerryPos02 <gen>)
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Ropie 0000 <gen> named Ropie: Play No sound and display You'll get yourself....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit Group - Order tempGroup to Move To (Center of MilitiaMuster01 <gen>)
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Megan 0005 <gen> named Megan: Play No sound and display Awwww Princess, Vla....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Ropie 0000 <gen> named Ropie: Play No sound and display No Megan, I'm sorry....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit - Make Terry 0007 <gen> face Ropie 0000 <gen> over 0.00 seconds
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Terry 0007 <gen> named Terry: Play No sound and display Princess, I have ga....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit - Make Ropie 0000 <gen> face Terry 0007 <gen> over 0.00 seconds
        Unit - Make Megan 0005 <gen> face Terry 0007 <gen> over 0.00 seconds
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Ropie 0000 <gen> named Ropie: Play No sound and display Good work Terry. We....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Terry 0007 <gen> named Terry: Play No sound and display Yes ma'am..  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Camera - Apply OutsideTownCamera02 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
        Unit - Make Terry 0007 <gen> face (Center of MilitiaMuster01 <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Terry 0007 <gen> named Terry: Play No sound and display Alright men, head o....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Terry 0007 <gen> named Terry: Play No sound and display Fight well, and sta....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
        Unit Group - Order tempGroup to Move To (Center of MilitiaMuster02 <gen>)

wizaerd

Reaction score
Thanx... I now understand what was happening. Making a new unit, and just using the model from the militia unit took care of my problem, but it's good to know I wasn't completely nuts when they were all changing into peasants.

+Rep to those who helped me out... Thanx!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.