Modelers...

DiDdY

Reaction score
Hello Modelers, from wide and far.

I am here to request models of you all, from wide and far. For our new MapCraft map, we require different sorts of Roman soldiers. Mainly the Roman Legionary.

Simply, we require a Legionary, that looks like a Roman Legionary would of done, but with team colours (i.e player 1 will have the most realistic looking ones, as they'll be red.)

The Legionary needs to have an animation for "Defend" which will move his large near-body type shield infront of him, and "Above" which will move his shield above him.

18334909_f9afe9a949.jpg

If you can see, we need an animation for the first row, and then the backer rows so that it looks similar to that when ordering all units to complete their animation.

We also need the legionary to have a Roman "Gladius" and Roman Javelin, perhaps an animation that allows the soldier to pull out it's javelin from behind it's back, and slip the sword away, or simply another model that will enable us to "throw the javelin" then pull out the sword.

The Javelin:
legionary%20infantryman%20standing.jpg

The Gladius: [Warning, Image is VERY big.]
Gladius_2.jpg

As you may/may not be able to see, the Gladius is quite a small weapon, and it's attack animation would need to be a lunge forward with the weapon rather than a slashing attack.

If anyone would be intrested, please drop me a PM and we'll go from there.
Yours,

Diddy/Elf.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.