News Mommy’s Milk Cheese: Breast Milk Cheese by Chef Daniel Angerer

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
New York City chef and new dad, Daniel Angerer has added cheese made from his wife’s breast milk to the menu at his Klee Brasserie restaurant. While eccentric foodies and their culinary masters sometimes travel great lengths to procure hard-to-find ingredients that satiate exotic palates and put them on the cutting edge of innovation, Angerer found his “gold” ingredient right at home… sleeping next to him. But his idea to make cheese from breast milk could possibly be one of the year’s biggest D.I. Why? moments.

This is possibly where locavore enthusiasm, a preference for humane dairy products, and the blurry mind state that too many sleepless nights as a new parent intersect — but who am I to judge? The chef calls his creation Mommy’s Milk Cheese and has been offering patrons of Klee Brasserie sparing samples (only two quarts of milk were used to produce a small amount of cheese).

Last edited:

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
its either an udder or a breast. your choice

I am utterly torn between these 2 choices

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
An udder IS technically a breast...... There's no difference.

The only difference is human or cow's milk. (Or some people use goat milk or what have you.)

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
Where do you think it comes from? The Air?

There's a diffrence between breast milk and udder milk (milk of course being what's used for dairy products). I will consume dairy products from a cow's udder but not from a woman's breast.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I feel a bit uncomfortable with all these human milk threads. :p

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Cannibalism is stigmatized.

Milk is a byproduct of humans, and I believe it is viewed in the same way.

We don't use human fat to make butter or whatever else it may be used for. (Soap)

If human milk is to be had after infancy, cannibalism should be legalized and de-stigmatized.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
You couldn't pay me to eat that cheese. Dairy products should not be made from breast milk.

Why not? Humans are the only species on Earth that drink milk from other species and not their own after infancy. If you think about it, were the ones that are f***ed up.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Gotta love my debate thread...:)

I haven't tasted human breast milk, so I'm curious about this.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I truly don't get why you guys are so against this. An udder is the mammary gland of a quadruped. A breast is the mammary gland of a biped.

Thus, the human breast is the equivalent of the cow's udder. The only difference is the source and some nutrients. It's like saying that drinking Pepsi is wrong, but drinking Coke is not.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I truly don't get why you guys are so against this. An udder is the mammary gland of a quadruped. A breast is the mammary gland of a biped.

Thus, the human breast is the equivalent of the cow's udder. The only difference is the source and some nutrients. It's like saying that drinking Pepsi is wrong, but drinking Coke is not.

Your wrong, Coke is bad too, you know everyone drinks Dr.Pepper ;)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Human Breast milk is for humans. Its amazing that we seem to be naturally disgusted with the food that was meant for us.

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
Another major diffrence here between the two milks is the fact that cow (and other animals) milk is cleaned and prosseced (bad speller sorry) before we drink it. It's not like we do that with human breast milk, maybe if we did I would consider it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.