WIP Multi-Mazer

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've started building a new map!

Description
It's called Multi-Mazer, like an escape maker but instead of having one designer,
every player is a designer, in your own section on the map.

I think this way, it tackles three problems, getting stuck with a dud designer who can't do anything,
the waiting time for the designer to finish the maze, and also everyone gets to be in the spotlight :cool:

It's a 256x64 size map, and up to twelve players can play.
It's a Work In Progress at the moment.

Terrain Types
Grass (Safe)
Snow (Kills)
Slippery Ice (Fast slide)
Dark Ice (Normal slide)
Rough Ice (Slow slide)
Sand (Slow movement by 50%)

Units
Patroller, used for patrolling across your maze, is able to perform advanced commands
Cannon, used for firing onto your maze, dealing AoE damage
Circle Runner, activate an ability and it runs in circles, you can increase and decrease it's radius,
One Way Teleport, allows you to place multiple teleports on the map, you enter One Way Teleport (In), it places you at the One Way Teleport (Out) that's linked with it,
Check Point, you can place one check point in your maze, if a hero walks on it, it allows a hero to revive there if they die

Other

Map is uploaded, can anyone tell me what they think of it? or make any suggestions to improve it :)
EDIT: Updated to latest version (v1.06) - contains a lot of bug fixes, and the ability to remove the selection from all of your units in the maze, and re-add it if you want, few other things too.

Attachments

• Multi-Mazer v1.06P.w3x
    41 KB · Views: 203

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Updated the map with the latest version (v1.01 to v1.06), could anyone test it and tell me what they think of it?

Kind Regards

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
I've seen something like this done before, a few times. I'll give you a link to one of the maps if I can remember.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Screenshots?

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Thanks, I've not played any other maze designers on b-net.
But I love this map, I enjoy it a lot :)

Unfortunately there will be no screenies, I'm not playing wc3 anymore - again lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.