multiboard getlocalplayer

Asdfblah1

Reaction score
Resolved. (silly me...I declared another For (integer A) within a For (integer A))...

When I run this, only one multiboard shows and that's for player 1 (red).

I want it to create 10 multiboards, one for each player, and then show their corresponding board.

What am I doing wrong?

Code:
Multiboard Init
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and 4 rows, titled Stuff...
                Set Player_Multiboards[(Integer A)] = (Last created multiboard)
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Test1:
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to Test2:
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 3 to Test3:
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 4 to All Purpose Timer
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to (String(Var1[(Integer A)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to (String(Var2[(Integer A)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 3 to (String(Var3[(Integer A)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 4 to -
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 15.00% of the total screen width
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 10.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Hide (Last created multiboard)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Player = (Player((Integer A)))
                Custom script:   if GetLocalPlayer() == udg_Player then
                Multiboard - Show Player_Multiboards[(Integer A)]
                Custom script:   endif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.