Edit~

Updated with new Night Elf WoW sig.
Updated with new Human WoW sig.
Updated with new FF-X sig.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Orc:
I think the borders are to incomplete. The're done nicely, but should be all of the way around. I love the orc font but the shield render is used too often and isn't that high a quality. Good background but if you look closely, between the "D" and the "u," you'll see there's a divisor. Great render and awesome font. Great color choice. It might've looked cooler if you did a bevel emboss with hard chisel. It probably would've looked more orcish. :eek:
7/10.

Night Elf:

Same thing with the border and shield. Nice color combos. Great background. Good choice of render. I love the font! Can you upload? Never seen that render before.
6/10.

Human:

There's only 6-7 layers... Again with the border ad shield. Text overlaps the renders in a bad way. Good idea with the background but you need something more. The human render is way recognisable, but okay. You could've gotten it in a better quality. Good color choice.
4/10.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I don't mean to argue against you W/e but used too often?

Also, I don't think the border has to go all around the picture, I actually think its better that way, but hey, thats just me =).

I do think you could have made the font size smaller.

Also, remember to blend your render with your background! It just looks so much better, right now it just looks like its a sticky stuck on there =/.

BTW, that NE render is awesome! Never seen it before.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
w/e said:
Orc:
I think the borders are to incomplete. The're done nicely, but should be all of the way around. I love the orc font but the shield render is used too often and isn't that high a quality. Good background but if you look closely, between the "D" and the "u," you'll see there's a divisor. Great render and awesome font. Great color choice. It might've looked cooler if you did a bevel emboss with hard chisel. It probably would've looked more orcish. :eek:
7/10.

Night Elf:

Same thing with the border and shield. Nice color combos. Great background. Good choice of render. I love the font! Can you upload? Never seen that render before.
6/10.

Human:

There's only 6-7 layers... Again with the border ad shield. Text overlaps the renders in a bad way. Good idea with the background but you need something more. The human render is way recognisable, but okay. You could've gotten it in a better quality. Good color choice.
4/10.

Good call on the Orc text, definately looks more orcish, I've used the clone brush to go over the background 'seam', and I've used a color balance on the fiery background

adrianssigorcver3uw0.png

I cut the Night Elf render myself, but I'm lazy so I only cut his face and not his whole body (lol that doesn't sound right), I'll attach it with the font.

Yea, I wasn't happy with the human sig either..I'll try editing it later.

Attachments

• a_charming_font.zip
    149.9 KB · Views: 146
  • NightElfRender.psd
    180.9 KB · Views: 190

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Thanks, I like the human one.

I had that orc logo before, but I prefered the other one :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.