Naruto: Clash in the land of Snow

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Well, did anyone see the first naruto movie on Toonami?
God i hate spoilers...oh well
I think the movie was overall decent, could of been better, and more realistic, such as where the train shot out hundrends of shurikens from each part, where do they all fit!?!

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I saw the Japanese version...honestly I was "alrite" I think they could of done better :rolleyes:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I hate Cartoon Network showing Naruto... The English voices really disturb me :p

I didn't find the 1st movie to be that good but it was horrible
I heard the 4th movie was coming out soon though

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
>I heard the 4th movie was coming out soon though
Zomg 2 and 3?

>I saw the Japanese version
Just stop there, watch english one, its much better, you actually can watch and listen, not listen and read.

>I hate Cartoon Network showing Naruto
Really, they censor EVERYHTHING. Even the word "Hell", thats just wrong..

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
no dude, the dubbers for anime in English is horrid....
the only time when i actually enjoyed a dub was the dub for kingdom hearts (1 and 2) because they actually put effort in there and they where funded properly

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes Eureka seveN was also good on how they dubbed it
but i don't like the Naruto in English its just they say some names wrong... some of them say it really weird and Naruto voice is really weird

but the 4th movie is suppose to be in Shippuuden (Hurricane) or Part 2
and its coming to America sometimes next year

Naruto: Shippuuden Movie (Naruto 4)
[YOUTUBE]6ir6o68lVs0&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
Not the best trailer i could find but the only one that was long XD

But I'm so glad Cartoon Network is getting close to the Valley of the End Episode can't wait to see how they screw that fight up

Anyway in that it shows how there going to look in Part 2
But I really can't wait after 137 there all pretty much fillers till 220 XD

Then Part 2 arrives which this year around march (In japan and subbed) was huge this is what many people saw at 1st in the opening many people were thrilled XD if they didn't see the Japanese Manga yet

Naruto: Shippuuden Opening
[YOUTUBE]roGbiSBkcKc[/YOUTUBE]

Whats sad is that the Manga is ending in Japan soon which means the show only has this much left XD
but don't worry the English still has at least 200 episodes left

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I HAVE THE FREAKING DVD! lol

this kinda dissapointed me because it was too censored compared to like 2 and 3, where they actually have some violence.

but overall ok.
GO NARUTO!
(mostly Shippuuden)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
America is so far behind, you guys are even on the 2nd one and the 5th one is already being released XD

Although I usually don't like anime movies that are based off a series mainly because they don't even relate to the anime itself

Yet even I haven't seen the 4th one, were Naruto is suppose to die. The 5th one by the trailer doesn't really make sense because I haven't seen the 4th one
but here it is anyway

[YOUTUBE]aM-Tdq8ccpk[/YOUTUBE]

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
America is so far behind, you guys are even on the 2nd one and the 5th one is already being released XD

Although I usually don't like anime movies that are based off a series mainly because they don't even relate to the anime itself

Yet even I haven't seen the 4th one, were Naruto is suppose to die. The 5th one by the trailer doesn't really make sense because I haven't seen the 4th one
but here it is anyway

[YOUTUBE]aM-Tdq8ccpk[/YOUTUBE]

Well, i dun really care about the movies that much.. thats why... Im an episode person and i have watched every single Naruto (even filler...) and Naruto Shippuuden episode lol. This trailer is confusing o_O

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, i dun really care about the movies that much.. thats why... Im an episode person and i have watched every single Naruto (even filler...) and Naruto Shippuuden episode lol. This trailer is confusing o_O

I am the same with episodes I watched the filler seasons till about 180 and then found out it was fillers and there was no point (which i was suspecting) but I didn't really care and just kept watching them

Anyway for the Trailer it somewhat makes sense

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.