Need help please

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
By fault i imported 6000wow images to the import manager thingy(f12)
and it will take a million years to delete them all one by one, do you know if there is anyway to delete everything in Import manager?

Thanks
- Eskemoenn / SmK1337.

hunterrravyn

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Delete the map? (j/k)

Pressing Delete and Enter quickly in combination will make it faster? other then that I have no clue....

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
well there is so many files so when i do press delete and enter it takes about 15sek to refresh cause of all the files,

and i already amde a whole lot on the map so i wont delete it

hunterrravyn

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
No Backup?... If not this will take a while. Well in future keep a backup(if you dont have one)...

meOme

Reaction score
Try MPQ-Master, it should enable you to delete many files at once.

But be careful, as soon as you use the delete-function of this program on a file, it instantly disappears from the map file.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Hahaha!!! I know the SECRET!
Turn off your brush list! It's that easy! It reduces the refreshing time of everything in World Editor. Don't worry, I've never needed to use it nor have I heard of anyone that needed the Brush List.

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
I did use it and delete all the imported files but they want dissaper, it says that the 6500 files fills (0kb) but still takes 1000years to save the map and import new files, and the 6500files are still there can you help me deleting them?

will upload map

Attachments

• Wow Gladiators 0.1.w3x
    224.4 KB · Views: 99

canons200

Reaction score
i download it and test. wow, no joking, this is huge, very huge

what i recommend for you is, create a new map, then import your previous data into new map, for example, your object editor >>>>>> file >>>> export all object data

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
Okay ill give it a try thanks!

EDIT: Okay i exported and imported everything to a new map and it works perfectly 10000000 times thanks Canons200! +rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.