Need help to fix my terrain ( World Editor )

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
That's the Dalaran tileset I think.

And as for walls, there was a keyboard shortcut to move placed doodads up/down. If you remove the pathing texture from a wall-piece-doodad, you could place multiple doodads on one tile, move the doodads up/down and make a wall with it, dump a pathing blocker under it to prevent things to get on it and done.

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
That's the Dalaran tileset I think.

And as for walls, there was a keyboard shortcut to move placed doodads up/down. If you remove the pathing texture from a wall-piece-doodad, you could place multiple doodads on one tile, move the doodads up/down and make a wall with it, dump a pathing blocker under it to prevent things to get on it and done.

I found alot things i didnt knew i could find, but... I didnt find any terrain, when thinking about it, t' should be under terrain, lol.. D:

So i cant change terrain tileset without making new map or what? :p

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
I found alot things i didnt knew i could find, but... I didnt find any terrain, when thinking about it, t' should be under terrain, lol.. D:

So i cant change terrain tileset without making new map or what? :p

Under file/edit/view/etc.

Advanced -> Modify Tileset... (First one.)

Tiles that are not in the new tileset will automatically be changed.

Oh, and in jass newgen WE you can modify the tileset past the limits. (To up to 16 tiles, instead of the limits there are in there now.)

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
Under file/edit/view/etc.

Advanced -> Modify Tileset... (First one.)

Tiles that are not in the new tileset will automatically be changed.

Oh, and in jass newgen WE you can modify the tileset past the limits. (To up to 16 tiles, instead of the limits there are in there now.)

Thanks, but im new to this, nowhere near Jass designing yet ><

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
jass newgen we pack or whatever isn't a jass-only-tool or whatever, it adds a lot of features to WE, such as being able to remove those stupid limits of amount of doodads in the map, map size, or amount of tilesets you can choose from.

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
jass newgen we pack or whatever isn't a jass-only-tool or whatever, it adds a lot of features to WE, such as being able to remove those stupid limits of amount of doodads in the map, map size, or amount of tilesets you can choose from.

Kay, I'll take a look at 't laters :)
Again, thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.