Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
For my map here: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=159566
For those who are bored to take a look at it:
GAMEPLAY:
Choose from a variety of heroes to fight your way through dungeons and defeat the bosses that lie within them. The object of the game is to defeat the 4 Final Bosses together in one epic battle. This game WILL require teamwork but is playable in single player. Single Players will not have the chance to kill the 4 Final Bosses but they will start stronger than if they had allies.​

Im currently making the final hero so that I can release a test map and hes almost done. So im gonna start on the terrain. But I cant decide on how the dungeons would look like. Would it be a maze-like dungeon or just a large, long area... So Im asking for your opinion..
All comments are welcome... :)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Can't we have a bit of both? Lots to kill, but enough to sorta get lost?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I like a dungeon where it seems like entering an enoumeous cave, but you do not have a lot to walk on... like crossing a small bridge of ice and you cant even see the bottom of the cave.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
was thinking of that too but it would the area too big to fit the other dungeons and i dont have that much experience in terraining.. :)

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
as priviously stated I am ready to help you, also if you just need a little part, or a full dungeon :b

btw - you could check out this tutorial

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.