Need Map Making Partner!

xtian07

Reaction score
I need help in making my map. We all know that it is really fun to hunt boss specially in MMORPG games. Beacause of that, I am making a map (I haven't named it yet) where all you do is kill a boss. I already made 7 classes (Swordsman, Knight, Ranger, Assassin, Archmage, Elementor and Paladin) which I think would be enough for the first version of my map. I still have a long way to go because i still need to balance the heroes, their spells and monsters. Right now, I'm focusing on making the spells which so far, I made 1 out of 77 spells that I plan to make and that spell is Critical Strike for the Assassin lol :D I've been on this map just this day and I plan to finish it in less than 2 weeks.
If you can do the following, then please be my map making partner:
1. Good at balancing, both units and spells(I really have no idea on how to balance stuffs :banghead:)
2. Good at making cinematics (The game would be more epics with cinematics before fighting the boss)
3. Have a lot of spare time (as I said, I'm planning it to be finished in less than 2 weeks)

Just leave your message here if you want to be my map making partner. Thanks in advance :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.