Need some help with running ai scripts

U

Unregistered

yea hey guys, im sort of a newbie at makin maps and need some help. im tryin toi make this map where me and my mate r allies against a whole bunch of zergs, who r also allies, ive moved us into seperate forces and everythin, but the triggers ive used dont seem to work, i made all the zergs always run ai script (zerg expansion custom level) but all they do is mine) and i've kept all the default triggers that r there when u start a new map. wats goin on?

R

Roy_Gallant

The AI scripts don't work very well lol.

Melee:
You can play it on melee and the computers will automatically have a good ai script.

UMS:
Basically, you need to have many ai scripts to tell the computers what to do. You need a "Main Town" script for them to start building units. You need another script if you want them to build a colony somewhere else. Also you need a location where the players are and run the script for the computer as an "enemy base".

I've never bothered to get the ai script perfectly working. You need to run a cluster of them i guess, because the triggers don't have an "all around" ai script that I know of.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.