Need someone to help me with my map

V

VG Emblem

I've been working on a map called Ultimate Frenzy, a footmen frenzy type map. It's basically named that because when I started to make it, I intended everything to be bigger and better. So far, I've been working on it solely, but I've decided to enlist help from someone. I can make the custom units, items, spells and almost just about anything in the object editor. What i do need help on is the triggers, custom effects, models and even on terrain. The map right now is playable, I've even hosted some games on Bnet. I've added about 20 or so custom heros and most of them have custom spells. But the lack of custom effects and models is sorely lacking. And there's also spells and events that can only be done with triggers. So is anyone here willing to help me? Once again, all I need is custom spells, effects, models, triggers and terrain maybe. I can handle all else, all though you are welcome to give me sugestions with other things too. If you'd be willing to help, just tell me or something in this thread. Then I'll send you the file through aim/msn.
Of course, much credit will be given to you. :)

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Well, I can't help you much, maybe on terrain, but there are others who can do better. Still, best of luck to you!

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Would you happen to know how I would get in contact with HatoUp? Im curious about something he did in Footman Frenzy?

V

VG Emblem

What? I don't know HatoUp, this is even based on an unofficial, unprotected Footmen Frenzy.
Btw, what is your question?

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
WHats that supposed to mean? The map hes "improving" is made by HatoUp so I assumed he has tried to contact him.

Yoshii

Reaction score
MrApples said:
WHats that supposed to mean? The map hes "improving" is made by HatoUp so I assumed he has tried to contact him.
why?nothing hato made is complicated at all its a simple map and he even said it himself.We can help you in map forum if you need to know how to do some things.

V

VG Emblem

MrApples said:
No, I didn't. The map is based on Footman Frenzy 3.9, an unnoficial footies.
Back on topic, anyone wanna help me?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
MrApples said:

Wow your existance on this forum is all mean and unhelpful man. You might want to lay off, it was obvious that you were telling him to ask for permission... :eek:

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The guys never on I wasn't telling him I just guess he knew. Footman Frenzy 3.6, 3.8, and 4.14 are all made by HatoUp. I never had 3.9 to know.

The map is one of the Blizzard official ones!

Besides, Id call using a map that someone managed to unprotect just as bad.

And just to clarify, I dont need help from the map! Where did you get that idea? By curious about something he did was Im curious about somethign he did wrong!

Well Vg Emblem, Anyways, Im willing to help you out. I Trigger mostly, but I have knowledge of the rest of the editor.

PS. It Was not obvious because its not true!

Sargon

Reaction score
MrApples said:
Well Sargon, Anyways, Im willing to help you out. I Trigger mostly, but I have knowledge of the rest of the editor.

What am I doing here?

Hint: Look at the names, not the avatars.

A

Art[of]War

noone at Nohunters will ever tell you anything sorry to say,they protect their maps coz they hate ppl who cant make balance in maps, they own at the balance side of map making... you would have to hack their protections, i only know of one person that went to all that trouble and he apparently made a few trigger changes that enhanced the clarity of the triggering slightly, but who cares, doing frenzy rip offs is kinda gay, i know im taking a footman war structure into my map, but as one of 3 gameplays...btw apples 4.14 is not an official, cant be , the blizzard team recognised 4.0 though (that being the latest)

back on topic, good luck anyways your custom heros is applaudible

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sargon said:
What am I doing here?

Hint: Look at the names, not the avatars.

I meant the first guy, sorry :/. Same avatar

Footman Frenzy balanced, hahahahahahahahahhahahaha...(Many Laughs).

Ok, The ArchMages blizzard that can take out armies and heroes and get alot of gold is balanced?

Yoshii

Reaction score
archmage is balanced for simple fact u can stun him/mana burn/entrangle/hex him, but then most people who think footmen is unbalanced are probably people who havent played it enough to know counter.

ok...

there is no counter to lvl 18 MK avatar in your base with potion even hato said hes a force to be reckon with.

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well then I must be a real pro cause I was using the AM and getting 2000 gold a trip :/

V

VG Emblem

MrApples said:
The guys never on I wasn't telling him I just guess he knew. Footman Frenzy 3.6, 3.8, and 4.14 are all made by HatoUp. I never had 3.9 to know.

The map is one of the Blizzard official ones!

Besides, Id call using a map that someone managed to unprotect just as bad.

And just to clarify, I dont need help from the map! Where did you get that idea? By curious about something he did was Im curious about somethign he did wrong!

Well Vg Emblem, Anyways, Im willing to help you out. I Trigger mostly, but I have knowledge of the rest of the editor.

PS. It Was not obvious because its not true!

It's ok. So, are you willing to help? My map is also a bit on the laggy side and you seem to be good at getting rid of that.

And my map will not just be a rip-off, I plan to change every aspect. I've added heros, a fifth tier to all the races, I'm also in the middle of adding another race-Demon. I also want to change the format to 3 teams of 4. And in mine, heros are more powerful. The custom heros were too powerful as most people complained, so I powered up all the old heros acordinally. Heros go up to level 40 and I might also change how high spell levels go. But units are also powered up too. Creating a weird type of balance that over-all makes the game funner, I think.

V

VG Emblem

Damn, some kind of error happened when I was sending the map. This would be way easier through aim or msn you know. Do you have either of those? I'll be on, my name is Xmangamagex.

Yoshii

Reaction score
tier 5 is already planned soon in Hatoup official map:p and its air ,you'll have to think or something better!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.