Need Spell Idea

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
Hello to every1 who see this thread. I'm makin an AoS map and somehow i run out of ideas, so i need from u some spell ideas. Ofc there will be +rep for the ideamen:)

Sharpshooter - (Range, Agility)
1) Searching Eagle - Creates an Eagle that can search the map
2) I need idea for this
3) Lane Shot - When sharpshooter attacks, in lane of 300 range behind he deals 50 dmg
4) Snpie Shot - 300 base damage on targeted unit and untill the shot reaches the target it deals aoe dmg (something like shockwave)

Thrall - (Ranger, Intelligence)
1) Summon Wolves - The name tells everything
2) Wolf's Bite - Summons a wolf to attack the targeted unit
3) I have an idea for this but somehow i cant make it. The spell is called "From Dusk Till Dawn" and it can be cast while its night. If u can make that spell then make it or if u cant just give a spell idea
4) Terrify Howl - Gives bonus dmg on every ally hero in entire map

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
3) I have an idea for this but somehow i cant make it. The spell is called "From Dusk Till Dawn" and it can be cast while its night. If u can make that spell then make it or if u cant just give a spell idea

Whats the spell supposed to do?

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
Thrall turns his self in melee warrior (just like bear form), but that doesent matter, thats the easy part. The tuff part is that i cant make the spell uncastable while its day
Oh..and btw use GUI or MUI(if u can). Dont make in JASS cos i dont know JASS

2evil

Reaction score
use the eagle to enhance the other skills. such as a shot that has a very long range, but has fairly slow projectile speed so you have to lead the targets, non building castable [damage type, change the dmg table for the building's armor to 0.05 or so]

madd_999

Reaction score

make a unit called "can only use while its night"
give the spell a techtree - requirments: can only use while its night <-- is your custom unit

and then use the following triggers (or something that looks like this:p):
Trigger:
  • enable
    • Events
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 18.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Picked player) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees

Trigger:
  • disable
    • Events
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 6.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Footman) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)

these triggers arent leakless i know..

hope it helpes..

Nexor

Reaction score
for this 'from dusk till dawn' spell you only ned one extra trigger, no extra unit.

for event use the begins casting a spell
for condition the daytime period where your hero will be unable to cast the spell.
for action simply order the hero to stop and/or display a text that you are unable to cast the spell at daytime.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
For the sharpshooter ideaz:

Arrow Cone (Active, Target Point)
- Shoots a cone of multiple arrows that deal X damage to any enemy unit that it hits.

Guided Arrow (Active, Target Point)
- Shoots an arrow that follows any nearby enemy unit.

Splitting Arrow (Active, Target Unit)
- With all his might, the sharpshooter fires an arrow. Once this arrow hits the target, it will deal an awful lot of damage as well as split into a volley of arrows, damaging any enemy unit behind the target.

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
For the sharpshooter ideaz:

Arrow Cone (Active, Target Point)
- Shoots a cone of multiple arrows that deal X damage to any enemy unit that it hits.

Guided Arrow (Active, Target Point)
- Shoots an arrow that follows any nearby enemy unit.

Splitting Arrow (Active, Target Unit)
- With all his might, the sharpshooter fires an arrow. Once this arrow hits the target, it will deal an awful lot of damage as well as split into a volley of arrows, damaging any enemy unit behind the target.

Ur ideas are good but i think sharpshooter will be kinda unbalanced. Btw i think i'll use ur 3rd idea. If u recieve +rep then i must have usen some of ur ideas

>Mad_999
Yur triggers are great i'll try 'em and inform u for my succes/failure

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
Mad_999 ur triggers r working +rep, but i have just a lil problem now :\ In the description of the spell it says Requriment - FDTD (dummy) (thats my dummy's name). Do u have any solution for that?

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
for this 'from dusk till dawn' spell you only ned one extra trigger, no extra unit.

for event use the begins casting a spell
for condition the daytime period where your hero will be unable to cast the spell.
for action simply order the hero to stop and/or display a text that you are unable to cast the spell at daytime.

Btw Nexor ur trigger does not checks the specified spell that is casting. This trigger will make all spels on that hero uncastable while its day

madd_999

Reaction score
Mad_999 ur triggers r working +rep, but i have just a lil problem now :\ In the description of the spell it says Requriment - FDTD (dummy) (thats my dummy's name). Do u have any solution for that?

rename your dummy.. thats the only solution..

i'm happy it works :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.