new forum site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Ok...This is from experience...forums that you do not have total control over suck (free ones)

Some questions that I think everyone wants to know:

1. What does your forum have to offer that others don't?
  2. Why should I join your forum?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Alls that I can say is if I followed you guys advice about starting out with a free forum this forum would not be hear today. I started out on Free Forums and was very happy with them until they closed down and I could not use them anymore.

Everybody has to start somewhere. Even if they only have 3 members. The experience is good no matter where you start - and as these forums as an example - you have no idea what that concept will turn into.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Why do people even setup free forums? They seldom last more than 2 months.

Really? Because mine lasted to just about a year. Before we upgraded to being a paid-for site :) That's still up.

I realize you said they "seldom" last more than 2 months, but let's think positively.

Alls that I can say is if I followed you guys advice about starting out with a free forum this forum would not be hear today. I started out on Free Forums and was very happy with them until they closed down and I could not use them anymore.

Everybody has to start somewhere. Even if they only have 3 members. The experience is good no matter where you start - and as these forums as an example - you have no idea what that concept will turn into.

Word, dawg.

Everyone get off the bandwagon. This isn't the "let's bash everyone's new site and discourage them all!" thread/site.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
TH's right, even though I had no idea that this site started out on a free forum, I know that Seth started GH with Invision, there's no problem with it :).

Just get some traffic (which is kinda what you're doing now), use ads to get money, and then maybe you'll be able to afford a better, more powerful forum :).

ninjas9

Reaction score
i have a new forum site and i would like yall to come check it out. if possible i would like you to join. the site is not perfect yet but it will get better. i need your help to get the traffic going. you can talk about games, music, and sports. and if there are any suggestions i will add more.

Thanks,

ninjas9
administrator of
http://gametalkforums.myfastforum.org/index.php

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
i like the 1 post in inline games Title - World of Warcraft - Text - World of Warcraft is an awesome game

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.