new management

what part would you like to take in ninjas9's new site?

• Co-Administrator

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Super Moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%

• i want nothing to do with it.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

ninjas9

Reaction score
hey everyone im looking for some people to become moderators. right now the site isnt very much, so it wouldnt be hard to do and you would still have time for The Helper. if you want to help join siteand PM me there, post in this thread, or PM me here on The Helper.

Thanks,

Ninjas9
Administrator of
http://kickazzforums.niceboard.biz/

please dont use this to lower my rep. its bad enough for me already. thanks.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
I almost jumped at the chance, But, I realized that I can't moderate just yet :(

give me a year (or till the rest of this one) and maybe just maybe

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Your forum is empty, what is there to manage?

ninjas9

Reaction score
hey easy now. i never said my sight was better than The Helper, cause its not and i know that. if you would have read the first post you would now that i said it wasnt much yet until i get people to join to get the traffic going. i see a lot of you people dont care to help and thats ok. but i am looking for people that would help.:(

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Well just keep it all in one thread and don't break the bumping rules and I don't have a problem with it. Start making a bunch of different threads in different forums for the only purpose of promoting your site then we are going to have a problem.

ninjas9

Reaction score
alright srry about that. i noticed more people look at general discussion then games. i wont do it again.

today i added the ranking system. i got the idea from this site and some of the ranks are the same not all of them. if anyone cares.:shades::cool:

ninjas9

Reaction score
today i added a chat box. i am trying my best to make the site better but there isnt many people trying to help. right now i have 5 members only. i would like to thank them 5 people.:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.