New TD, Looking for Partner

I

Imports615

Im currently working on a TD. It is for 7 players and has 2 spawn points. I have the layout done and I know what the builders and towers will be. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in helping me with the map. I know how to do everything but its a lot of work. You would of course get 50% of the credit. Right now I have 4 regular builders with 7 towers each and 4 ultimate builders with 3 towers each. I would do more but its a lot of work just doing these. Of course if the other person wanted to they could add 20 more builders. Im just looking for somebody to split the workload of making the TD. I started it thinking it wouldnt take much time or effort...wow was I wrong.

K

kingdeath08

i would help out but i am currently workin on a RPG and my own td right now

MooMooMan

Reaction score
ill help, but i can only edit on weekends, fridays,holidays and 1 choice day a week. so 4 days a week, what do i need to do, im a pretty good editor.

i needed something to do anyway.

o yeah rad, he needs to get the ulti builders later on, and not right away, makes sense!

I

Imports615

Moo is right about the builders. And Moo Ill send you the map sometime tommorow. Im gonna clean it up a bit before I send it, right now theres stuff everywhere from when I was figuring out builders and towers. And right now Im just making the towers custom units and trying to figure out damage of each one and all that fun stuff. Oh and Kingdeath, those are the same two types of maps Im working on. I started a RPG a few days ago. I like alternating between making the two, kind of gives you a break from each type.

Rad

Reaction score
You can just give them a requirenment, like 100 kills or every basic tower though. Then people wont go through the hassle :p

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol, but what if he wants them to be able to die like in Morts Power TD (the anceint Peon)

S

SuperMac

I'd help, but i'am curently working on a map, and i'am haveing some difficultes lol.:banghead:

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
You do realize that this thread is 2 years old...?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.