Newest Signature

ninjas9

Reaction score
when i posted this what i was doing i seeing if this was a good one so i would have something to refer to i wasnt going to use this in the tournament. i was using this one as a referance. here i will post the one i made myself.

stiff-arm.jpg

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
First, try not to make the sig to big..try 420x130 450x150 350x120 etc..it's up to you. The background look king of blurry. A text, some effects, and improve the backgroud.
By the way keep up the practice !!

PS: The other sig you make was very good for the first time.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
PS: The other sig you make was very good for the first time.

I noticed that it said 'KADUSA.COM' in the bottom-right corner, and I noticed that the site where he got it from was some sort of major site, with alot of images, if you ask me, I'd say that first one was stolen.

---

This isn't bad, but it isn't so good :(.

The render looks a little stretched, the background doesn't fit, there's no border and it's too big.

But don't give up, practice makes perfect :), you'll be surprised how quickly you can improve if you read up on some tutorials :).

Good luck, and good job!

ninjas9

Reaction score
kadusa is where i found the picture to edit. like on the one above i took the football players and edited the background.

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Well you should post that when you throw up a sig, instead of letting people assume you're posting it as yours.

Comments on your sig:
- Poor detail
- Render is a bit too wide
- BG is a bit plain, and far too blurry
- BG does not fit with the render at all
- Maybe use something that brings a collision or power to mind as a BG
- Too simple; it needs more going
- Render should fit in nicely with the BG at least a little bit

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
You honestly stole a signature from a website, without removing the site's tag, and without even putting it on your own photobucket account or something? What the hell?
snap!
Well you should post that when you throw up a sig, instead of letting people assume you're posting it as yours.

Comments on your sig:
- Poor detail
- Render is a bit too wide
- BG is a bit plain, and far too blurry
- BG does not fit with the render at all
- Maybe use something that brings a collision or power to mind as a BG
- Too simple; it needs more going
- Render should fit in nicely with the BG at least a little bit
Well said but also,
-The image is too large to be considered as a 'sig'
-Text is quite important, if its a sport then some inspiring quote or the team name or something should be the text
-the colors are totally random, if the patterns and effects are random, at least have some colors matching to the focal

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
-The image is too large to be considered as a 'sig'

Well, actually, sigs can be however big the author wants them to be. Most people do make them a bit smaller, yes, but it's really up to him if he wants an oversized one.

Oh, and also, a border always looks nice on sigs. A 1- or 2-pixel line of a solid color going around the edge of the sig.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Okay, one more chance on this thread, I've deleted all flamey/irrelevant posts.

The first signature is a reference, ninjas9 would like comments on the 2nd signature, regardless of how he made it :).

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
okay sorry for flaming.. i just had alot of rage :D

try blend it more (make the render (footbalplayers) fit with the background) you can do that with ex. make more transparenty on the footbal players.

I suggest you go to http://www.tutorialfire.com/ and find some Sig tutorials, making sig's taes long time to learn and even longer to master it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.