Nintendo DS To End 2007 As Top Selling Game System

worldofDeath

Reaction score
REDMOND, Wash., Dec. 11 /PRNewswire/ — While many eyes are focused on home video game consoles, Nintendo projects Nintendo DS(TM) to be thetop-selling system of the year. More than 6 million Nintendo DS portable video game systems have sold in the United States in 2007 through Nov. 30, according to internal Nintendo of America Inc. sales numbers.That’s a rate of about one sold every five seconds of 2007, enough to project Nintendo DS will be the top-selling video game system of any kind for the year

ouch burn psp? You just got served.OWNING.

http://www.dreamstation.cc/game-boy-advance/game-boy-advance-news/nintendo-ds-to-end-2007-as-top-selling-game-system

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
my brother got 1 for Christmas i like them they are pretty cool the kill time well

Rad

Reaction score
My cousin bought one last year. And my brother. And three of my friends.

I like the fact you can get that media max player thing so you dont even need an mp3 player. My cousin has it and its cool. Movies and stuff work too.

Little gameboy cartridge with a little USB port in it lol. I guess its a DS cartridge and not gameboy... but I guess thats like calling a Gamecube a Wii... sort of. Not really. Whatever. Its a freaking gameboy.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Yea, everybody got one cause its a nice thing to have. And it looks all fancy with two LCDs and a touch screen. Who wouldn't want that? But after you play it awhile it gets boring, and there's not much good games for it.

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
I have one!!!!
They're really fun to play, especially on wireless with your mates, They were unbuyable before christmas sold out basically everywhere (same as the wii) Nintendos nice and rich now.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
im sorry but wii sports and zelda are like the only 2 good games, otherwise their are no shooting games. plus there is virtually no multiplayer. But if thats your thing you can live off of zelda and wii sports

duyen

Reaction score
im sorry but wii sports and zelda are like the only 2 good games, otherwise their are no shooting games. plus there is virtually no multiplayer. But if thats your thing you can live off of zelda and wii sports

Wait for SMBB

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score

I Would argue agaisn't that but this isn't the right thread and you're talking about the wrong console sherlock :rolleyes:

Anyways, DS FTW!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
DS for the loss. I had one, but it got stolen, but it was uber boring after awhile.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
DS for the loss. I had one, but it got stolen, but it was uber boring after awhile.

I got one and its fun. I only dislike how awkward it is to hold if you are not using the stylus. Its just a block, i don't like how it feels.

Plus, the games are only fun for it if it uses the touch screen, thats the reason I got it, why would i want to use the buttons?

Reaction score
What I've seen this far, PSPs are bough by no-lifes (no offence). My friends, who have PSPs, are totally against Nintendo, because of the following reasons: chilidish, boring, non-violent, where's GTAs?, controlling with a pen?, pokemons for god's sake and simply, not a Sony's system.

>why would i want to use the buttons?
Because buttons are used when playing consoles :p..

I just love Nintendo's games, because they're entertaining, childish and pure awesomeness :)!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.