Nuon Rotary Controller

Discussion in 'NUON-Dome General Discussion' started by nicolaspersijn, Jan 5, 2019.

1. nicolaspersijn

nicolaspersijn You can change this now in User CP.

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    So it looks like I have 3 Nuon Yak Spinner controller boards from Lee Olivares coming in about a week. I plan on modding an Xbox Duke controller and adding a rotary. On Lee’s suggestion, thinking about documenting the entire process on video, with a final video presentation as a follow up to my eJagFest 2013 presentation.

It’s been quite a marathon and it seems like the finish line is in sight.

• Like Like x 1
  2. doctorclu

doctorclu You can change this now in User CP.

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good. Need to see how my order is coming along in that case.

3. midnight8

midnight8 You can change this now in User CP.

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    As expensive as Nuon controller have become, I am not sure I want to mod anything and risk breaking it. lol

4. doctorclu

doctorclu You can change this now in User CP.

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Well the fan made boards will let you either make a rotary controller or a regular controller.

5. Jjona5

Jjona5 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sell me one! I have been trying to get a controller for ages and missed the controller kit buy.

6. The Helper

The Helper Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    Enjoy your new controller jjona5! Jeff Minter should be honored on how hard his fans will work to be able to play his games.

7. Jjona5

Jjona5 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much for helping me get one! Finding an ISO of tempest 3000 was much harder than I though(still unsuccessful) might need to ebay a real one.

8. The Helper

The Helper Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    I got a real one too.