Arena Order of Eleven - Recruiting

set

Reaction score
First of all to say Hi to everyone.
Now i have gotten a great and kinda-unique idea for a Warcraft 3 mini-game (map).
I need people that are devoted to map-making , editing and constant updating.
I am preaty bad with JASS and some of my ideas could (i guess) be only developed in JASS.
So i need :
  • 2 JASS Coders
  • 10 Beta Testers
  • 2 Modelers
  • 2 GFX Designers
Map type and game style:
Two fiction in each 5 players.Round wins.
Skills damage and skill types based on hero attributes so it would require to focus more on Strength for one type and more or more on Intelligence for other , etc...
Why:
I all ready have though of a full story-line for map , i am full of ideas for map , and i am willing to bring those ideas to life.As i stated i am bad with JASS , but i have began reading some tutorials and learning it.So until i come to that level to use it live, i would like to form a team.
After the first release , i will be making website (buying domain/hosting) and inviting all to join me there , where we can form community.
How to apply:
Add me on MSN ([email protected]) and we will take a nice chat.
Or leave your MSN (in pm) or post here other way that i can use to contact you.

NOTE:
I have all ready started working on map , and i have made terrain , attribute gaining system.Only things left for now are skills (abilities), leader board and round win system.

Thank you for your time reading this.

mr_fj

Reaction score
Ouch try using less colors ;) And also post some screenshots of the progress you have made so far :)

set

Reaction score
Well kinda not much , made terrain , one skill that would all units share , attribute gaining system.
And that kinda of it.
For now i need 2 skills , before i go on next part of developing.
Here are some SS

Reaction score
Well, you haven't stated/provided anything unique - everything you stated in your first post was reproduced many times in different maps of that genre. Besides, that uniqueness got wiped out with the screenshots you provided (umm, blank terrain???). With the "lengthy" list of people you'd like to have it seems like most of the map would be made by your team and a little by you, which kind of reduces the number of volunteers. Sorry for the pessimistic point but it doesn't seem like a strong project that can have a good future - still, it's just my point. I'd really like it if you could prove it otherwise. :)

set

Reaction score
I dont plan to let others do all the work , and if you read the whole post you would notice that i have "many" ideas , that i am not planning on showing just for that reason of begin unique.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.