Paintball - Anyone want to be in it? (Was: To long)

B

BxBillyBones

I just thought of something good. It gunna be a paintball game! Jimpy if you can please do music! This. I did this before, but for sc. this is gunna be kewl.

:Wanted LATER:
-models
-Triggs
-Loading Screen
-Maybe Minimap

Rad

Reaction score
Not quite sure about your triggering experience, but I remember playing an AoS once along time ago where abilities hit whatever they touched. So when you cast "Ensnare" it would trap enemies/allies or whatever it touched on its way to the target area. You could do something like that, there used to be several Paintball maps out there looking back they were very basic. You could make a GREAT paintball map now... if you know how. At the rate of Dota Fans to people who have migrated to WoW or just quit Wc3, it will almost have to be great to have a decent amount of players...

E

Elf-Beast

Rad said:
At the rate of Dota Fans to people who have migrated to WoW or just quit Wc3, it will almost have to be great to have a decent amount of players...

Great paintball idea, but yea, people playing on wc3 has gone done alot. Kinda sad actually, wc3 is such a great game . . . :( I don't want it to ever go away!

F

Fiends

yes a very good idea i had it to and well then i saw that you were making one so i figured i could help insted im good with terrain at least thet is what the voice in my head says. But in case you want me to help please tell me its going to be realistic like mostly walls and stuff not trees but here's a few ideas from myself and some might counter what i just said

1:either a regular paintball area with walls and stuff
2:like the military does with paintball out in the woods and a little capture the flag action also a medic tent so that you can "heal" and play again
3: original paint ball like ghost or hallowen or maybe even easter paint ball

thats what i got for now
and a little message from the voice in my head "Stewie's voice"-Bye P.S victory is mine

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
BxBillyBones said:
I just thought of something good. It gunna be a paintball game! Jimpy if you can please do music! This. I did this before, but for sc. this is gunna be kewl.

:Wanted LATER:
-models
-Triggs
-Loading Screen
-Maybe Minimap
i dont understand why do you need custom music? its a space eater and i would never add it (maybe in a rpg map)
anyway i can do the triggers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.